Chapter 11

The night dragged on with multiple annoying chats with Alfred and Matthew. I continued to deal at the poker game with Alfred and Matthew winning almost every game. I started to get suspicious and began to watch them more closely. That's when I realised that they were cheating with fake cards and Matthew would look at the cards of whoever stood beside him. After I ended the game I crossed my arms and looked at the two blondes, "what the bloody hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.
"Huh? Am I doing something wrong?" Alfred asked innocently.
"Yes, I know your tricks, you two all cheaters and I will not allow it." I slam my hands on the table, making a few people look and chatter.
"Cheaters, eh? I don't think we're cheaters do you, Alfie?" The Canadian looks over at his brother, looking shocked jokingly, with a slight grin on his face.
Alfred gasps before speaking, "I would never."
"Would never." Matthew looks at me and shakes his head.
"How about I'll make it up to you and buy you a drink?" Alfred suggests with a smirk, "the casino is closing soon anyways, right? Plus there's barely anyone here..."
"No thank you, I don't drink. Especially not on the job." I tell him with a stern voice.
"Awe..." The American makes a pouting face at me, "please?"
"I said no, now go away and stop cheating." I cross my arms.
"Fine... I'll just wait until the casino closing, then we'll have a drink." He winks at me. I look away, "sound good?"
I grumble, "fine..." I mumble through my grinding teeth. Alfred smiles and hugs his brother and Matthew laughs, I roll my eyes, "but only one drink, that's it." I tell him.
"Sure, okay dude." He laughs.