Chapter 4

The day went by slowly. Around noon I was out in the town, wandering the streets. I decided to go to the local library to buy some new books to read though I found out they were closed on Wednesday's. I ended up walking around since it was quiet and quite nice out for once. There was only a little rain earlier in the morning and that was about it, nothing else, now it was only cloudy with the sun peeking out from behind a small, fluffy cloud.
As I was walking I noticed there was a new house up for sale near the old school that was in town that was changed into a café a few years ago called The Hatters Tea Shop. I went there often for my afternoon tea, which is why I was there now.
I walked into the café and sat in my usual spot. I looked around seeing most of the same people as usual then noticed Tino walking towards me, "hello, Arthur. I'm guessing you'd like the usual?" He asks with his pen and paper in hand.
"Yes please. Thank you." I nod at him with a slight smile then he starts writing down on hit paper and walks away. Usually while I was here I'd read a book so it was odd for me to have nothing to do. I instead observed the other customers that were in the café and saw two odd looking faces. They were two men, maybe twins, they had blonde hair and glasses. One of them was laughing obnoxiously as the other only laughed slightly. They stopped laughing and the quiet one looked at me and tapped the other on the shoulder making me look away embarrassed slightly. Tino soon came back with my tea and placed it on the table. I payed him and held me cup, "thank you."
"Your black tea." He takes the cash and counts it, "Arthur... you payed an extra fifteen."
"I know. I heard you're trying to save up for collage." I smiled slightly at the 20 year old blonde.
"Really? Wow, are you sure?" He smiled.
"Yes now go do your job." I push him away lightly.
"Thank you so much." He runs off and I start drinking my tea.
"Seriously dude?!" I look up and see the loud blonde laughing. I roll my eyes at his obnoxiousness and continue to sip my tea.