Chapter 10

The night has just begun and there were already five drunk people passed out at the bar and an old lady trying to get into the lottery machine for money. Of course we have a rule that if you pass out drunk we'll have to kick you out but today I was feeling off. I couldn't stop staring at the door as if someone important would walk through. Finally I snapped myself out of it when I heard Francis arguing with the lady at the machine and I finally decided to make the plastered people leave. I walked over to Francis, who finally got the lady to leave, and told him I'd like to work the poker game tonight. He agreed and went to help people get their drinks at the bar. I set up the poker game and four people crowded the table to play, "alright everyone knows the rules? No cheating, bluff all you'd like and bet to win." I pass out everyone's chips as they passed me their money, one at a time. I started to shuffle the cards when I heard a bang of a hand hit the poker table. I looked up and saw two smiling blondes standing there, "can I help you?" I asked.
"We'd like to join in if you don't mind." The smiley American pushed his money over to me.
"You two are going to me a team?" I asked confused as I took his cash.
Matthew laughs lighting before speaking, "We are-"
"Always a team." The two say together. I raise my eyebrows and pass them their coins.
"Alright then, let's start." I deal out the cards and start the game.
After the six rounds were over I called off the game and gave everyone their money that they earned. The two brothers smiled widely at me as they took their cash, they won the game with three flushes and three part of ace's. I was amazed at how well they did but called it luck, it happens rarely but why would I call them out on it just because they aren't from here, that wouldn't be fare at all.
They ended up staying at the table while the other players left, "aren't you two going to go see the other things to do?" I asked them.
"No I think I'll stay here with you." Alfred flirted with a wink. I rolled my eyes and looked away, trying not to blush. That man made me frustrated, why does he do this to me?  It's like a constant tease and he can't stop playing that game, "is that a problem?" He asked me. I look up at him and he gives me a questioning look, "well, is it?"
"No, of course not. I was just wondering." I shrug and shuffle the cards in my hands.
"Good because I like watching you be a dealer." The American smiles widely.
"I agree, you're very good at it, eh?" Matthew adds.
"Thank you." I blush lightly from the compliment.
"Awe, look Alfie, he's blushing." Matthew points at my face and I look away.
"Would you look at that, Mattie, you're right." Alfred laughs lightly and walks towards me, "why are you blushing, Artie?"
"My name is Arthur not Artie." I tell him in a mumble, still looking down and away from him. He takes my chin and lifts my face up to look into his blue eyes, "what are you doing?" I asked him, a little bit worried.
"Why don't you look at me more so I can see your beautiful green eyes?" He asks. I blush more, "how adorable is this, Mattie? I make this British dude blush." He looks over to his brother and turn my head away, crossing my arms.
"So adorable, I think he likes you." Matthew says with a slight laugh.
"I think so too." Alfred smacks my butt lightly and walks back to his brothers side quickly.
I gasp in shock, "bloody hell, what do you think you're doing?" I ask in anger. The two of them just laugh, "you don't just do that to people you yank!"
"Woah, calm down British dude." Alfred tells me with his arms up like he's surrendering.
"I'll calm down when you apologise." I tell him.
"You sound like a mom, eh?" Matthew tell me. I tap my foot and look at them in anger.
"Okay okay... I'm sorry for arousing you in public. I promise I'll only do it in private." Alfred winks at me and I blush more, "I think he wants me to do it again, don't you think, Mattie?" He asks the Canadian beside him.
"Yes, I think he does." Matthew smiles at me widely.
"No no no... you stay right there!" I tell them as I take a step back. The two of them just laugh.
"You're so fun to mess with dude."