Collab with my boyfriend

July 20th

"What's up YouTube bitches!" Today I'm doing a video with someone very very special. He's literally the love of my life. Calum Hood!" I said putting a picture of Calum off to the side.

Richard stared at me warningly and I winced. Ever since the whole Reuben thing he's been super protective. He doesn't want any guy talking to me under the guise of friendship and they're tryna smash the whole time.

"Haha I'm kidding babe it's Richard guys. I know y'all have been begging and begging me to get him on but he's really camera shy.

However I told him I would step out of my comfort zone if he stepped out of his.

So he will be singing a song with me this video and for the next video he's going to be planning his outfits.

The catch is though. Wait you say it baby I'm so excited."

Richard looked at me awkwardly and said "Do I say hi?" I almost laughed out loud. Where was the big strong i'll break his hands if he touches you Richard now?

"You can baby, or you can just say what you want to say."

"Um, so hi my um, my name is Richard and I am starting my own channel to um get over my camera anxiety. So yeah thanks um yes." He says. "Did I do a good job?" He whispers.

"Why are we whispering?" I whisper back.

"So they won't hear me bubba." He says so confidently.

At this point I can't help it and I let out a full belly laugh. He's so adorable.

"Babe I can edit stuff like this out. You don't have to whisper." He turned so red it made me laugh even harder.

"Bubba let's just film the cover." He said pouting.

"Okayyyy. So today we're gonna sing loving is easy by Rex orange county and Benny sings. Shawn is gonna be playing guitar so yeah.

A: Loving is easy
You had me fucked up
It used to be so hard to see
Yeah, loving is easy
When everything's perfect
Please don't change a single little thing for me

R: Listen, girl
When you can't even hide it
And it didn't take forever to find it
I was all on my own
Almost glad to be alone
Until love came in on time, on time

A/R: So loving is easy
You had me fucked up
It used to be so hard to see
Yeah, loving is easy
When everything's perfect
Please don't change a single little thing for me

A/R:Oh, oh
Ah, ah
Oh, oh
Ah, ah

R:So listen, girl
When you can't even hide it
And it didn't take forever to find it
I was all on my own
Almost glad to be alone
Until love came in on time, oh, on time

A:Loving is easy
You had me fucked up
It used to be so hard to see
Yeah, loving is easy
When everything's perfect
Please don't change a single little thing for me

A/R:Oh, oh
Ah, ah
Oh, oh
Ah, ah 

Okay thanks for listening guys. Um Richard to you want to say anything?"

He gives me the most sickly look ever and just kissed my cheek. Shawn went up and turned off the camera.

"Guys that was so cute." He said beaming at us.

Richard turns to me and grabs my hand. Kissing up my arm he goes, "How would you like to meet my parents today?"

I laughed, so fucking hard. He can't be serious can he. He's looking at me and he doesn't look like he's joking.

"So is that a no?" He said looking at me confused.

"No. It's a yes. It's just. I'm meeting the mayor. What if he doesn't like me. What if your mom hates me? I've never met Josephina what if she hates me?"

"Bubba they won't. They love you already. I really want you to meet them. I'll even do it at mine so you won't have to meet my pack." He gives me that please say yes smile that I can't say no to.

"Okay baby, shit what do I wear." I said freaking out.

"Um well babe maybe I can pick out your outfit."

I felt my teeth clench as I realized I have to let him pick my shit. I really hate this.

He walked over to my closet and stood there looking. Now Richard was wearing some really tight jeans so I couldn't help but slap his ass.

Of course it's Richard though so he's Mr. Overdramatic and he jumped, grabbed his ass and looked at me with hurt eyes saying , "I don't like to be objectified."

I just laughed at him and he rolled his eyes turning back around. He then picked out a sweater and Jeans.

I think he's actually lost his mind. "Um, Richard baby it's June. I can't wear that."

"But baby then guys won't see you." He said giving me this creepy smile.

I just rolled my eyes and said, "well if we're at your place what guy will be there?"

"Probably Montgomery." He shrugged

"THOTGOMERYS A FUCKING DOG TOO?" I gasped before slapping my hands over my mouth realizing what I said.

Richard froze and stared for a minute before he quietly said"A what,bubba?"

"Haha I said a big strong wolf. Not a dog a werewolf. Dog? Who said dog. That reminds me of a book. A doctor Seuss book. It's called Go dog-."

"Be quiet Amanda." He said in a clipped tone. "I am not a dog. That is the one thing you can not get away with. Call me a dog again and it's over."

My eyes are welling up at Richard getting mad at me. I can't believe I fucked up. Me and my big mouth.

"I'm gonna get Shawn." I mumbled shuffling out of the room. I got to the living room and Shawn was there on the couch.

"Shawny." I only call him Shawny when i'm really upset so he automatically knows something's wrong.

"What's up? Let's go outside. RICH WE'RE GOING OUTSIDE WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK." He yelled to Richard as he closed the door.

As soon as the door closed the dam broke. I explained everything from the break up to Reuben to him yelling at me.

Shawn helped me through it all and made me realize that I need to communicate this to Richard but also I need to toughen up.

Sometimes couples fight. If I can't get used to this our relationship is gonna suffer in the end.

We walked back inside and Richard stepped out and was to me in a flash.

"What's wrong bubba?" He asked me. "Have you been crying? Who did this?" Then he turned to Shawn.

"Did you make her cry? I'll fuck you up. I don't care how close we are. I'll fucking kill you." Richard said getting in Shawns face.

"Please Rich the only time she cries with me is in bed. She was crying because you yelled at her and threatened to end your relationship and we all know how well that went last time." He said rolling his eyes.

"I made you cry? Bubba how do I fight myself?" He asked making me laugh.

"I'm okay now baby. I just had a bit of anxiety thinking you were gonna break up with me.

I'm so sorry for ever saying that. It was a stupid mistake."

"Amanda. I love you more than words. I'm sorry I was an idiot. I made you think I'd actually end things with you over that. I'd never. You could cheat on me and ill still take you back. I love you." He said kissing my face all over.

"Now let's go see your outfit. I got you shorts. Also your shorts, too short let's talk about that babe." He said lacing his hand in mine. I turned back to Shawn and mouthed a thank you as Richard continued to ramble on about proper short lengths.