Favors

May 19th

I woke up having to pee and I felt an enormous weight on my body. I turned over to see Richard laying next to me.

I literally have no idea what time he got home last night but i'm not gonna question it. I'm just glad he's here now.

I went to pee but he pulled my body closer refusing to let go.

"Babbbyyy I have to pee." I whined.

"I want a kiss or you can't go." He said without opening his eyes. I kissed him on the forehead.

"No, on the lips." He finally opened his gorgeous eyes and he was pouting like a child.

"I have morning breath."

"K cool. Kiss me though cause I don't care."

"I'll only kiss you if you let me pee." I said scooting away from him. He finally let me go at this but his pout deepend.

I went to the bathroom and washed up and the second I opened the door he pounced on me.

He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist while kissing me with all the passion be had.

He smacked my ass once and then walked over to the bed and put me down before taking his shirt off and laying down on me.

He took my bra off and then grabbed my breasts massaging them. Then popping one nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue around.

I tried to hold in my moans but I couldn't as he rubbed me through my lace panties.

"So fucking wet for me." He muttered to himself before kissing a line down my stomach and placing a kiss right on my clit.

"I'm sorry I smashed your phone." He said before pulling my panties aside and lapping at my core.

That ladies and gentlemen was the moment my soul ascended from my body.

##############

Richard

After I tasted her I got her her next surprise. She was a little groggy because one it was 8am and two she came 3 times.

I climbed onto her bed and shook her so she would sit up. She trained those big brown eyes on me with a questioning look and all I could remember how those eyes looked just 5 minutes ago. Now i'm hard again and I still have to give her my gift.

"Baby." I started. "I am so sorry I lost my temper and smashed your phone it was wrong. So I got you the iPhone xs max." I said handing her the box.

Her eyes were as big as saucers. "This is to replace my phone?" She asked dejectedly.

"Don't worry!" I rushed out. "I got you the most expensive one and air pods an apple home pod, the newest MacBook an iPad pro, and the new apple watch. I'm so sorry if this is not enough I can get you more. Whatever you want."

"So you just ate me out, bought me a new phone, and a complete apple set, because you broke my phone and you're offering more?" She asked looking at me like I was stupid.

"You're right. I should be begging right now." I said getting on my knees. "I will beg in every language I know. Which is a lot. This could take a while baby."

I noticed she had her head down and she was shaking. Oh my God is she crying. I made her cry.

Jesus Christ i'm a mess. All I want is to make her happy and I can't do that. I grab her hand to comfort her and she looks up at me.

She's not crying she's laughing. "You're so fucking amazing baby. I'm in love with you oh my God. I'm not mad at you. I was gonna get a new phone anyway. Now I just have to think about how to pay you back."

I sigh I'm relief at her words. I'm so glad she's not mad at me. " I love you too baby." I said smiling at her.

Suddenly her smile dropped. "Actually I do have one thing to do before I feel okay with you. Lay down on the bed." I immediately did as she said.

Then the straddled me and unzipped my pants. My boner immediately sprung out and hit her in the face.

She jerked back shocked. "Sorry." I said blushing. I'm a little embarrassed about my size.

"Holy fuck it's huge." She said putting it next to her head. I turned away getting a little bit shy thinking about the time I almost had sex with human.

Her name was Annabelle and I had to take her to the hospital because the head ripped her vagina.

First and last time ever using tinder to relieve my needs. I had rightina and leftina for that now.

Suddenly she put it in her mouth. I had never had this before so I almost came just from that.

"This is so much better than my hand." I moaned. She froze with 2 inches of dick in her mouth and started laughing, sending vibrations through it.

I gripped her head and pushed in further she started choking and I clenched my toes so hard I thought they would fall off.

"Fuck. Stop I'm gonna cum." It's only been like 5 minutes but I can't help it around her. She's like an angel.

She didn't pull off though and I shuddered as I released all of me into her, and it was a lot.

I've never cum that hard or that quickly before. She swallowed it all and walked away.

I couldn't even stop her I was still in shock. That was the best feeling ever but I couldn't help but wonder where she learned that from.

When she came out the bathroom I smiled at her and reached out. She walked over and fell into my arms.

I smiled and hugged her to my chest. "I love you." She mumbled into my chest.

"That was good enough for you to earn a car babygirl." I said laughing.

"Shut up Jesus Christ."

"What? I'm basically already your sugar daddy. You're gonna have to earn it now babe."

"It's two years Richard shut up before I never do that again." She said, rolling her eyes at me.

I instantly locked my mouth and threw away the key making her laugh. We snuggled together and fell asleep, happy to be together.