The one where I force montgomery to watch Friends

Vlog# 700 January 12,2018 

" Hey guys so I just sent off the footage from my last video to my editor so I'm going to shower for the day because Montgomery, Kath, and Shawn are coming over so we can watch Friends because Thotgomery doesn't like it apparent-fucking-ly. I'm actually lit about my fucking outfit today because afterwards Shawn and I are going to Santa Monica to do a photoshoot. So I'm wearing these Levi shorts with a white bralette corset type thingy, you'll see when it's on. Okay I'm going to get ready. See you later, please."

 I said as I turned off my Camera and then took a shower and got ready. I brushed by hair into a high ponytail and put on the lace bustier. Then I cuffed my shorts and put on white converse. After that I popped some popcorn and put out two bowls of it. Then my doorbell rang. It was Kath, who decided to come early to help set up. 

She got all the candy out while I set up a topping bar on my island for the ice cream I got. Then the pizza man came with our pizzas. Now we have very unorthodox pizza tastes. We all ate Pineapple and Onion pizza and Jalapeno and Pepperoni pizza, and we always got veggie pizza as a safe ground. 

As I set up the pizzas in front of the TV my phone rang. It was Richard. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing babe, I'm bored what are you doing?" I blushed. He's been calling me babe ever since I told him about the cops weird behavior last week, and honestly, I loved it. 

"My friends are coming over to watch friends soon."

"Aww babe you didn't call me and ask if I wanted to tag along? I'm hurt." He said in a whiny voice. 

Now I'm a headass so instead of flirting back I said "Why do you keep calling me babe?" That police man needs to come back and arrest me for being a dumb bitch. 

" If I don't then someone else will, and we can't have that can we?" He said and I could tell he was smiling through the phone. 

"I-uh-huh-What?" I said stunned at this peanut butter smooth ass conversation.

"Have fun at your party, babe." He said as he hung up the phone. I stood in shock staring at my phone. Until my doorbell rang and Kath yelled "I'LL GET IT!" Now my apartment is really nice, i'm proud of it. 

"Baby!" I heard Shawn yell. "Montgomery!" I said pushing past Shawn to hug Monty. He's been sick for the past week and I missed telling all my tea to him. Kath was my best friend but she hated hearing other people's drama. 

Montgomery fucking lived for it. So as soon as he sat down I said "Biiiitch, this week sucked without you. Suzie got her ass beat, and her wig flew over two tables in a lab landed in some acid and broke down right then and there." Montgomery and I busted a fucking gut at this shit. 

"Thats not even the best part. Bitch is bald under that fucking wig! She looks like Amber Rose now. Bella even asked her to take a picture."

 "Stop! Stop!" Montgomery wheezed. "Bella is messy as fuck bitch and I am living! See this is why you can't miss a second with these bitches!" He was right, I mean this was fucking college and you still can't miss a day without missing something. 

"Didn't you miss me baby?" Shawn said, pouting. "Of course, Anyway I was crying. Guess Bree shouldn't have missed that day either because her best friend got tore up!"

"Let's just watch Friends." Said Kath, and Shawn nodded and went. "Yes and pay attention to me and not him. You love me more." 

" How are you gay and yet you're so obsessed with this girls opinion?" Montgomery asked. "Shut up Thotgomery that's my baby." Shawn said flicking him off. 

We started watching Friends and we skipped immediately to the Ross and Rachel break up and I got my camera because I knew after it was over it would be a scene to witness.