#Sheetlivesmatter

Vlog #696 January 5,2018 

"Gooooood morning bitches. I just woke up you can smell my morning breath through the fucking camera and I decided hey, I'll take a video of me brushing my fucking dingy ass teeth, and this way you can see how I brush my teeth. So lets go to my bathroom."

 I turned off the camera and walked into my bathroom and propped my camera up on my counter in front of my mirror. 

"So as you can see we are in my bathroom! So first I use my Crest 3D white toothpaste, and I brush for 3 minutes. I'm not gonna make you sit through me brushing my fucking teeth because that would be boring as fuck. So i'm going to speed through that."

Now I'm going to gargle with my Crest pro health, and now I will floss with my Oral B floss. There you go now I am done and ready to shower and so lets just go do that."

 I said starting to pull my shirt up. Then I stopped and turned off my camera. Then I hopped in the shower because I only had 2 and a half hours till I had to be work. After my shower I got dressed and brushed out my hair. Then I got dressed and saw I had a text from Richard. 

213-889-9999 : Hey beautiful. It's Richard. I miss you, even though we saw each other two days ago. Sorry I didn't come to school yesterday, I had to handle some business. Are you busy today?

Me: Yeah sorry :( , I'm heading to work rn i'll talk to you later. Shawn is working with me today I'll tell him you said hey.

Richard and Shawn have become really good friends, Shawn really likes him if you know what I mean. I set up my camera on my dashboard and started vlogging my drive to work. " What up bois i'm driving to my job right now and Shawn is working with me today!! Ahh, i'm so excited to work with my baby today!

Obviously I can't vlog at work but we are going shopping afterwards and ill vlog then! Okay I just pulled into work, and so I will see y'all later. Bye!" 

                                                                 ###############################

richard

My baby:  Yeah sorry :( , I'm working rn i'll talk to you later.  Shawn is working with me today I'll tell him you said hey.

I swear to God I almost crushed my fucking phone. I hate Shawn. With his dumb perfect hair and his long beautiful eyelashes and chocolate brown eyes. He's so charming he has me falling for him. Amanda has too obviously.

Her name calms me down. Its beautiful, it pushes into the outer corners of my mind and wraps around it like a blanket. Taking over my thoughts and making my senses tingle. 

When I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes for the first time my world stopped. My eyes were opened to all the beautiful possibilities that she is. I saw my future with her flash through my eyes.

Until I found out she was human. Then I was terrified for what the future would hold. Not to brag but werewolves have larger than average genitals. I don't want to hurt her or to rip her like the last time I tried to have sex with a human. 

My mom knocked on my door breaking me out of my thoughts. I still don't know why she knocks even though she knows I can smell her from outside the door. 

"Honey, its time for alpha training." She said smiling at me. I looked at my phone and sighed again.  Of all guys she was spending quality time with why couldn't it be me? Why moon goddess did you curse me with a mate who is unable to love me back.