MARRY Bells

"WAKE UP BEFORE I HURT YOU!!!" Zane yelled. I rolled a little bit, but a little bit was too far because I fell off the bed.

"Are you okay!?" Laurance yelled, immediately awake.

"I don't know what's happening anymore," I mumbled sitting up.

"WHERE IS THE BRIDE TO BE WE NEED TO GO GET HER PRETTY!!!" Aphmau yelled.

"I get to do her hair!!!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked at Laurance.

"Is that?"

"Cadenza!" He yelled. He threw the covers off and helped me to my feet. We ran out of the room where everyone plus some were running around moving things from here to here. Cadenza ran over to us.

"How are you two feeling!?" She squealed pulling us into a hug.

"Tired," I laughed.

"Me too," Laurance smiled.

"Wait... WHERE'S MY CHILD!?" I screamed.

"Sorry honey, she's down here with me!" Mom yelled.

I sighed in relief.

"Now we need all the men to clear out so we can get to work on our project!" Cadenza yelled.

All the guys started heading out. I quickly grabbed Laurance's hand and pulled him into the nearest room which was Lucinda's and Kawaii~Chan's room. I locked the door behind us.

I quickly jumped into his arms. "I'm gonna miss you," I whined.

"Well I just can't wait to see you later, because in a few hours you and I won't just be dating," he smiled. I blushed and he pulled me into a soft, passionate kiss.

I smiled the whole time. He pulled away, grinning. "I love you."

"I love you too," I breathed. Someone pounded on the door.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE SUCKING MY SISTER FACE!!!"

"VYLAD!!!" I screamed. I threw the door open and pulled him into a hug.

"Happy wedding day," he smiled. "Laurance. It's time to leave the girls be. So they can work their magyks." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and as Laurance passed by kissed him on the cheek. "Maybe we could rent a hotel room tonight?" I whispered in his ear and he chuckled.

"It would definitely something I'd consider," he kissed my cheek and headed off with the other guys. Including our fathers.

I sighed, "well the hardest goodbye is over for today."

"Ready for you make up?" Cadenza asked.

"Uh, I guess," I mumbled. "Just let me shower first."

After my shower I was bombarded by question, utensils and bobby pins.

I ended up with a light coat of gold for my eyes along with a small wing and my hair was done up in a braided bun with gold glistenings in it. Then I squeezed into my dress. It fell to my ankles, pristine white all the way down with a lace covering the top half of the dress, with sleeves that went to my wrist.

I stared at myself in the mirror far a long time. I could feel my heart racing. I was so nervous, but I don't know why. I love him so much. "(Y/N)! IT'S TIME TO GO!!!" Cadenza yelled.

(It's time to STOP!!! ... I'm sorry.)

"Coming!" I yelled back. I slipped on my shoes(whatever you want) and ran downstairs. The only people left were my mom, Cadenza, Katelyn, Aphmau, Kitty and Kawaii~Chan.

They all stood there staring in silence. "What? Does it look okay?" I bit my lip.

"You look beautiful," me mom gasped. I noticed she was still holding Lilac. I laughed.

"You just wouldn't let her go? Now would you?" I smiled.

"Let my grandbaby go!? Never!?" She yelled. I laughed setting on a soft smile. I kissed Lilac's head.

"You ready to head over there?" Aphmau asked hanging from my arm. I took a deep breath and nodded, smiling confidently.

When we got there all of the people in the wedding, Dante, Zane, Garroth, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and I were standing behind a thicket of bushes. I was nervously biting my lip.

"You look pretty," Dante commented. I gave a small smile.

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." I rubbed my hands against my legs. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to face Zane.

"Calm down. You're fine," he said pulling me onto a hug. I quickly hugged back. Soon everyone was in a group hug and all I could do was laugh. I heard the music start to play and everyone departed from the hug. Aphmau and Zane were going down first. Then Dante and Kawaii~Chan and Garroth and Katelyn.

I saw Guy give me the okay to go down. I nodded at him as he smiled and I turned to face every one. I felt my heart racing as I slowly walked down the aisle. The wind picked up a bit and caused my dress to look like it was swimming in the air.

I caught Laurance beautiful blue eyes and felt a spark of energy as he smiled. I felt like I had an extra bounce in my step as I got closer. My breath was seeming to get lost in the sound of the ocean.

I was at the bottom of the alter and Laurance came down to guide me up. We turned to face each other and I couldn't stop smiling. "You look beautiful as always," he whispered.

I smiled to myself and squeezed his hand.

"Today we are gathered here under the light of Irene to unite these two souls in marriage. May the ceremony commence." The priest called out.

"Do you two have anything to say to each other?" He asked. I nodded and Laurance smiled.

Katelyn handed me his ring and I slipped it on his finger. "I promise to love you through Paradise and Hell."

Garroth handed him my ring and Laurance slipped it on my finger. "I promise to love you through Paradise and Hell."

I felt tears try to escape, but I heard them back, smiling.

"Do you Laurance take (Y/N) Ro'Meave to be you lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health, through good times and bad, for rich or for poor?"

"I do." He smiled brightly. I felt some tears escape my eyes and run down my cheeks.

"Do you (Y/N) take Laurance Zvahl to be you lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health, through good times and bad, for rich or for poor?"

"I do," I laughed, choking back tears.

"If anyone objects please speak up or forever hold your peace."

There was a long still silence wavering in the air.

"You may kiss the bride." He announced.

I felt the sudden breeze of being swung down into a dip and warm lips pressed against mine.

We broke apart, resting our foreheads against each other. "Well that was quick," Laurance laughed.

"We have a party now though," I smiled, kissing him again. I pulled away and he pulled me up right.

"Shall we Mrs. Zvahl?"

"Yes," I nodded and we ran down the aisle together, hand in hand.