Saveing A Friend... But Failing... Kinda

Something bad is going to happen.

That's all I could think as we headed back to the others.

I don't know what yet, but... it's coming.

"(Y/N)!" Zane snapped in my face angrily. I snapped out of it and looked at him

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"You zoned out again. Are you okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I... I don't know anymore Zane. I'm just... confused." I sighed, kicking a rock angrily.

"Okay, well stop zoning out, you act like a zombie sometimes when it happens."

"Okay. I'll tr-"

*Random Flashforward*

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" I screamed.

"SHE CAN'T SWIM!!!!" Laurance yelled down to me. I felt my stomach drop as she fell off the slide. Thousands and thousands of gallons of water waiting to pull her down, and possibly me if I go in. I guess I don't have much of a choice.

*Flashforward Ends*

"Babe?" I looked up.

"Laurance I-" he grabbed my arms and threw me in the lazy river. I quickly stood up and glared at him, he grinned and started snickering. "Do you really wanna play this game?" I asked, forming a small ball of water in my hand, watching his grin fade.

"Not... really," he gave me a extremely weak smile. I let the ball fall back into the water.

"I'm just teasing, c'mon! We gotta catch up with the others!!" I smiled. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in. He came up spitting out water, making me laugh. I ran my fingers through his hair. "You're just... perfect." I giggled. He pushed my hand away, pulling me onto my knees and into a short, but sweet kiss. He pulled away, but not too far. Out faces still extremely close together.

"If only perfect was a real thing," he whispered. I shivered and he pulled away, smirking. I blushed and he helped me to my feet.

"Well we both have a tendency to... scare of things made of perfection and attract imperfections." I smiled pulling him along the lazy river.

"I guess you're right," he smiled daydreamy like. I kissed his cheek and scurried throughout the water, away from him.

"You can't catch me!!" I giggled. I turned to face the direction I was running. I almost immediately stopped. KC WAS IN ZANE'S ARMS!!!!! GAHORNYFRCBGVW*DTNECUFBH@NDNC*G yVN!!!! MY SHIP!!!! I felt hands wrap around me and I screamed.

"Caught ya," Laurance whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't matter! Look!" I pointed at Zane and KC. He gasped.

"Well... that's different I guess."

"Hehehehehehehe," I laughed. " I ship it!!!!" I smiled. Zane was a blushing mess and so was KC. She got up and walked away. We walked closer and I heard Aphmau say something about Zane liking cute things.

"SHUT UP!" Zane yelled.

"Zane and Kawaii~Chan sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" I sang while giggling a bunch.

When we got out of the water we stood near the bottom staring at the waterslides. "Here it is!" Travis smiled.

"Wow! Look how tall it is!" Katelyn smiled.

"That's crazy," Zane sighed.

"And there's no freaking way that I'm going," I huffed. Everyone looked at me.