Sand Castles

I woke up with a small tray of pancakes on the bedside table. There was also a large glass of apple juice, with a small note. I smiled and grabbed the note.

Dear (Y/N),

When I woke up you were still asleep, most headed down to the beach. I didn't want to wake you so I made you some breakfast. Come meet us when you're finished.

Love,
Laurance

I put the note down and sat up. I grabbed the plate of pancakes and ate them, then drank the... delicious, beautiful, amazingly, tasty apple juice. I stood up and brought my dishes downstairs and put them in the sink. I walked back upstairs and changed into my blue and pink bathing suit and brushed my hair and teeth. When I walked out of my room I heard another door open. I turned around to face Zane. "Oh, hey," I smiled rubbing my eyes.

"You seem tired." He raised his eyebrows.

"No, I got something in my eye!" I snapped, then smiled. He rolled his eyes and snorted. I walked over to him and leaned on his shoulder. "So why didn't you go to the beach with everyone else?"

"What? I was totally going to walk down there... maybe. And besides the only ones who went down were Aphmau, Laurance, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan and Dante."

"Oh, okay. Well maybe I'll see you down there later?"

"I doubt it," he glared. I glared back at him. "Hey! Why'd you glare at me?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing," I giggled. Then I bolted for the stairs. "Bye Zane!" I waved. He just sighed and walked back into his room.

When I got down to the beach I found Laurance, Lucinda, Dante and Kawaii~Chan at a little bar type thing. I walked up and pulled a chair over. I ended up in between Kawaii~Chan and Laurance. "Hey. Look who's finally up," Laurance teased. I rolled my eyes and punched him. "Ow!"

"Sorry I need to recharge!" I hissed. He laughed and put his arm around me. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Anyway, thanks for the pancakes and (wait for it... wait for it) ~*apple juice*~." I smiled.

"No problem."

"So I take it we'll all be taking it easy today?" Dante asked. We all nodded.

"Yes, that sounds like a lovely idea. I certainly do not want to play another volleyball game with Katelyn." Lucinda sighed.

"When did that happen?" I whispered to Laurance.

"When you were passed out."

"Dang it!"

"Yeah Katelyn~Chan can be really, really aggressive with her sports! Hmm, Aphmau~Senpai too, she can be really competitive too. It's scary sometimes... but (Y/N)~Chan is scarier than both of them combined."

"Excuse me?" I laughed.

"It's true... kinda," Laurance whispered.

"Hmph!" I looked away.

"Okay stop acting like a kid!" Laurance sighed.

"Not until you apologise!"

"How about we have a rematch in soccer?"