Confessions... Or Maybe Babies

I was just trying to play with my kid for like five minutes!!! But no. Garroth and Travis had to drag me along to this thing. "Travis, Garroth where are we even going?"

"To watch Dante confess to Nicole and Kat that he's been hiding them from each other." Travis nodded. "Garroth do you have the signs?"

"Yup, right here," he held them up.

"Good let's go!" Travis yelled. Travis and I started walking up the stairs to the restaurant when we heard Garroth say something about precious something? "Travis can I just go home? I kinda left my kid unattended... alone you know?"

"It's fine, Aphmau will find her." Travis waved it off. I smacked him.

"What the heck Travis!?"

"Ow!!!" He whined.

"Good it hurt!!! I'm gonna go find my kid. Good day," I hissed angrily and stormed back home.

I found Lilac laying on the couch bed where I left her. I walked over and picked her up, swiftly. She had a little bit of (H/C) starting to grow off the top of her head, and he baby blue eyes were beaming.

"I'm sorry baby," I kissed her nose. She yawned, shaking her fist a little. "Do you wanna go find daddy?" She seemed to perk up at the sound of "daddy". I laughed and walked upstairs.

"Laurance?" I knocked on the door.

"You don't have to knock babe!" He yelled. I laughed and opened the door. He was laying on the bed, on his phone.

"Wow, what a responsible parent." I teased.

"Hey!" He smiled, looking at me. I walked over and sat down on the bed. Laurance got into a sitting position too and started to tickle Lilac, causing a small eruption of little baby laughs to fill the room.

"Aww," I smiled. "You should have seen her when I said "daddy". It was adorable."

"Yeah," he looked over at me.

"Yeah," I kissed him and we went back to the baby. "Wanna see?"

"Sure."

"Lilac, where's daddy?" She perked up again when I said "daddy". She grabbed my finger and held it, tightly. "Wow she's got a good grip."

"She gets it from her dad," Laurance smiled, acting a little to confident.

"Pfft! Right? You can barely hold your phone without dropping it!"

"Says the girl who needed help holding a glass!" He snickered.

"Hey! That shouldn't count!!! I had a spell on me and I didn't know what was going on!!!" He just laughed. "Besides, I played softball in high school."

"I know, you also played volleyball, soccer, teach and field. So on so forth."

"Sorry that I'm good at everything." I shoved him a little.

"Right... what about lacrosse?"

"We never speak of that," I glared. He laughed again.

"Can I hold my wittle girl?" He asked, holding out his arms. I gently passed her over to him and stood up, stretching. "So what should we do now?"

"Well I don't know. I'm gonna go bug Zane for a bit, then I'll be back. Kay?"

"Don't kill him with your annoyance."

"I'll try!" I sighed, making Laurance laugh. I smiled and skipped out of the room and headed to the room next door which was Zane and Dante's room. I knocked on the door and heard a groan in reply.

I opened the door and saw Zane laying on his bed, looking more miserable than usual. I walked over to his bed side. "What's wrong Zu Zu?"

"I'm sick," he said, sniffling a bit. I ruffled his hair.

"I can tell. Want me to get you anything?"

"Can you get me some soup?"

"Surrrrrrrrre." I sighed, getting up and walking downstairs to make some soup. When I was making the soup Aaron passed by.

"Hey (Y/N). Whatcha doing?" He asked, sitting on the counter.

"Making soup, why?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. There was a long silence. "So who's the soup for?"

"My brother." I said, pouring it into a bowl. "I think Katelyn got him sick."

"Or maybe you did?"

"No idea what you're talking about," I said looking away from him. I started adding some seasonings. "So how's Aph?"

"Good. Laurance, and the baby?"

"We could be better," I sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He glanced at the stairs.

"It means we could be better."

"Well what's so bad right now?" I sighed.

"Look Laurance and I have a lot on our shoulders right now with the baby and all, plus some other things that you don't need to know," I gritted my teeth, "so if you could just stop asking questions that would be fantastic!"

I heard loud crying from upstairs. I sighed again.

"(Y/N)!!!" Laurance yelled. I shoved the bowl of soup into Aaron's arms.

"Would you be so kind to take this to Zane? I have a responsibility to take care of." I glared and walked upstairs before getting an answer from him. I slammed the door of the room shut behind me and locked it.

The cries stopped and I looked over at them. "What!?"

"Geez. What's got you so riled up?" Laurance asked.

"Aaron, he's trying to... GAH!!! He was asking me too many questions!" I sighed and flopped onto the bed. "And this summer was great too!!!" I laughed sarcastically.

"Well what's with the sarcasm?"

"I don't know. I just feel like... off... you know? Like something bad is going to happen."

"Never felt that way before to be honest," he shrugged. He got up and laid Lilac down in the little portable crib we got her and he laid down next to me. "Is there anything to make that feeling go away?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"I seriously doubt it." I rolled my eyes so I was looking up at the ceiling. "I just... whatever it is I hope it's not too bad(Lydiaaaaa *wink wink, nudge nudge*)."

"Okay, well... wanna watch some Netflix?"

"Sureeeeeeeee," I sighed, shifting a little so my head was against his chest. Laurance wrapped his arms around me and turned on Netflix and we watched The Walking Dead. (it's my show)

Paradise To Hell///Book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara