A Ship Is Born(Maybe)

I woke up with Laurance's head in my lap. I was still in a sitting position... weird. I stretched, making Laurance stir in his sleep. I looked down and smiled, ruffling his hair a bit. "Wake up sleepy head," I giggled. He yawned(NOT THIS TIME!!!) and looked up at me.

"Good morning," he grumbled. I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and he smiled.

"OW!" I heard Garroth yell from downstairs. I rolled my eyes. I pushed him off my lap. 

"Lets go downstairs... after we change."

"But why?" Laurance mumbled.

"Because we're gonna do things! And I want to eat food," I smiled.

"Fiiiiiiiiine!" He sat up and we changed into our bathing suits, then went downstairs.

"-SUPER TUNGA MALABUNGE MEGA DUNK SUPER SLIDE!!!! It goes right into the ocean!" Travis yelled.

"Is this why we wore our bathing suits?" Lawrence whispered.

"Uh... yes," I smiled.

"Wow! That sounds awesome!" Aphmau smiled.

"Well we can go anywhere with the passes we got," Aaron shrugged. I walked over to the kitchen and took one of the puffs that were sitting on the counter.

"Thanks!" I smiled as KC as I leaned on the counter. I had the baby put away.

"Sure thing (Y/N)~Chane!" She smiled.

"So you two were fighting?" I teased.

"We made up!" Garroth exclaimed.

"Garroth you want to go right!? Think of all the crazy rides man!" Travis smiled.

"Yeah! Wait. All day?" Garroth thought for a moment. "What about my hula lessons?" He whispered. "Uh... wait I can't go! I... gotta go... BUY A CAT!!!!" He yelled then broke the window and jumped out it.

"OH! KAWAII~CHAN WILL GO!" KC smiled.

"Alright sounds like everyone else is down then," I smiled.

"Uh... wait I can't go! I have to go uh feed Garroth's new... hamster!" Aphmau yelled.

"Didn't Garroth say cat?" Lucinda asked eyeing her.

"Aphmau! Will you hang out with me?" I asked. "Since I... can't you know... go in the water... for particular reasons," I smiled.

"Uh!!!! YES!!!!" She nodded her head rapidly. "I'm gonna keep (Y/N) company so she's uh, not reading a book the whole time!"

"Well you can at least go on one slide with us right?" Aaron asked.

"Uh... sure," she squeaked.

"Okay! Lets go!" Travis yelled. I jumped on Laurance's back.

"Okay  we can go now." I smiled.

When we got there, like inside we ended up on a beach. I sighed. "Something wrong?" Laurance asked.

"Just a little tired," I mumbled.

"Great," he laughed sarcastically. I punched him in the arm.

"Shut it!"

"Ow!"

"What food did we pack?" Kawaii~Chan mumbled.

"I'll set up the umbrella," Aaron volunteered. I jumped off Laurance's back.

"Go ahead with them. Zane, Aphmau and I'll catch up. We just need to talk." I pushed him a little.

"Okay," he shrugged. I turned to Aphmau and Zane.

"APHMAU! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" I hissed.

"I don't know," she said starting to freak out.

"Okay calm down though. We don't need you having a panic attack. I didn't bring my inhaler." I said calming her down.

"Have you told Aaron that you can't swim yet?" Zane asked.

"No! I told you to keep that  a secret!" Aphmau hissed.

"I did!" Zane yelled.

"What are you guys talking about?" Travis asked, sneaking up behind us. I shrieked and punched blindly at him... right in the nose. "OH!"

"Travis!" I cried. "I am so sorry!"

"Thanks for the diversion," Zane laughed.

"I wasn't trying!" I snapped. "Oh! Travis! Are you okay!?" I asked.

"I'm fine! Maybe a little broken, but fine!" He smiled, giving me a thumbs up. I sighed with relief.

"Good! I just had horrid flashback to when I punched Za-" Zane quickly covered my mouth with his hand.

"SHE MEANS!!!! Uh, well when she hit... Garroth...?" Zane asked pretty much. I licked his hand and he moved and whipped it on his swim shorts. "That's disgusting."

"That's disgusting," I mocked.

"AH!" Kawaii~Chan screeched.

"Are you okay Kawaii~Chan what's wrong?" Aphmau asked.

"Kawaii~Chan forgot to pack the special lunch she made!!!!" Kawaii~Chan cried.

"Seriously?" Katelyn sighed.

"Welp! Guess that means we gotta go home!" Aphmau smiled.

"No way!" Travis laughed. "There's a snack shack nearby!"

"Great!" I smiled. "FOOD!!!!!"

"Sounds good," Aaron smiled.

"Sure!" Laurance laughed.

After we finished eating Travis had taco all over his face and Zane was aggitated from Kawaii~Chan trying to feed him everything. Katelyn had a new pink swim suit and... I was ready to watch Zane go down his first water slide! They grow up so fast!!!! Aph did try to run, Kawaii~Chan pretty much dragged Zane to the first slide. No joke it was like... ten feet of the ground and he was still arguing with KC. He was obviously going to lose the argument. We were all standing at the bottom waiting for him. I sighed. "C'mon Zane!" I yelled. He glared in my direction and I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" Aph asked as her and Aaron walked up to us. Aaron found her I guess.

"Kawaii~Chan's trying to get Zane down the slide," Katelyn grinned. I watched as Kawaii~Chan shoved Zane down the slide. He screamed the whole way down, and Kawaii~Chan jumped down the slide after him.

"See Zane~Kun? Wasn't that fun!?" Kawaii~Chan smiled, brightly.

"Yeah! Actually that was fun!" Zane blushed. I quickly tried to cover everyone's eyes.

"ZANE!" I yelled.

"What!?" He yelled back.

"KC! Do not look down!" I yelled. She immediately looked up and I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Zane asked.

"Zane your... uh swim trunks," I squeezed my eyes closed. I heard him scream.

"Aph I'm going to teleport you and I to the store to buy him some new... swim trunks," I whispered.

"Okay!" She squeaked. I teleported us and we bought him a pair of pink swim trunks with rainbows on the sides. The Aph bought herself a floatie with like cupcakes or something like that on them. We ran out to a back alley and I teleported Zane to us. Then we threw the trunks at him. He put them on.

"Thank yo- wait... WHAT!?" He yelled.

"Sorry," I smiled. "We thought you'd like those better."