Garroth's Little Secret

When Garroth woke up, I didn't sleep much, he was running around the house hurriedly. "Garroth?" I mumbled. "What are you doing?"

"Uhhhh... GOING TO FEED MY CAT!" He yelled, trying to run. I stopped him with magyks.

"Garroth look at me right now," I glared at him. He turned to face me.

"Uhhh..."

"What are you really going to do?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm... taking hula lessons," he sighed. I stood up, ignoring the pain in my back.

"Really?" I asked.

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd all make fun of me." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Garroth. I understand why you'd think that, but I want you to know that no matter what you do, I will support you Garroth. You're my big brother."

"Aww, thank you sis!" He cried pulling me into a tight hug. I gasped.

"Garroth! My back!" I shrieked and he let go quickly.

"Sorry. I forgot!" He yelled. I leaned on him.

"It's fine!" I cried. "Just... just go..." I smiled

"Wait... will you take hula lessons with me!?" He smiled.

"Garroth... I love you and all, but... I honestly don't know," I sighed. "I just feel like, maybe if I did try I would mess up."

"That's fine," he replied.

"Is it really?" I asked looking up at him all pouty like.

"Yeah!"

"Hey guys! (Y/N) see you're looking a bit better!" Aaron smiled.

"Hey Aaron," I waved.

"Do you guys want to come to the beach with us to see how Aph's training's gone?" He asked.

"Sure. Garroth?" I turned and he was checking his phone.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Sure!" He shoved his phone into his pocket. Aaron, Aphmau, Dante, Garroth and I went down to the beach. I sat behind Dante and Garroth, keeping a reasonable distance from the water.

"Alright. Now. We've been training all week. Lets see if its paid off," Aaron sighed. "Just remember to kick."

"I can do this!" Aphmau yelled. "I can do this!"

"Be fearless!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Fearless!"

"You got this!"

"I've got this!" Aphmau shrieked while running towards the water.

"Garroth... I don't know if I wanna be here anymore," I whispered, cradling my hand.

"Well maybe if you stop staring at the water like it's going to drag you away then maybe you'll stop freaking out!" Dante exclaimed. I punched him with my bad hand and immediately started shaking it. "I forgot to ask what happened to your hand anyway?"

"Well I kinda... cut it. I guess. I don't really remember." I sighed. Garroth's alarm went off and he stood up.

"Let me guess you're going to go feed your cat?" Dante asked. I stood up too.

"YUP!!! I'm going with him!!!" I yelled dragging Garroth away, quickly.

"I thought you weren't going to take hula lessons!" Garroth exclaimed.

"I'm not. I just want to meet the instructor," I smiled.

"Aww, you care!" He smiled. I ruffled his hair and rolled my eyes.