A Dream and Some Apple Juice

I woke up feeling awful. I sat up and my head instantly started spinning so I fell back down onto the pillow and groaned. I felt like all my insides have been moved.

I groaned and curled up in a ball. The door in the room opened. "Hey Babe. How are you?" Laurance asked sitting on the edge of the bed. I groaned again and shoved my face into the pillow.

My head felt like it was going to explode. "Babe?"

"Hmhmnmmmshsnx." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I feel like hell." I grumbled, pulling my face out of the pillow, then slamming it back in.

"Well let me take your temperature." I rolled onto my back and he felt my forehead. "You are kind warm."

"Great! I'm sick!" I grumbled, pulling the blankets up over me. Laurance laughed and I glared at him. "What about Lilac?" I mumbled.

"I can take care my own child," he laughed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Maybe I should ask Salvana to-"

"No! I promise! It'll be okay! I swear! I can take care of her! You stay here and rest." He instructed. I sighed and curled up, my stomach felt like it was going to explode. "Well... maybe I should have drop her off." He picked Lilac up out of the crib. "You look pretty bad." He laughed.

"Wow, thanks." I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna sleep." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Wake up," I felt someone shaking me. I groaned and clenched my stomach.

"Stop shaking me!" I snapped sitting up. Laurance chuckled and handed me a plate of toast. I took it and took a bit and it tasted awful. I spit it out and handed the plate back to him and laid down. I moved, groaning and that made me feel worse.

"You have to eat something," he sighed, kissing my forehead.

"No," I mumbled. "I'm sick."

"With what?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the flu?" I shrugged.

"Its not even flu season."

"Are you really going to question this out of everything you've seen?" I looked at him with tired eyes and curled up a bit.

"Sorry," he laughed. "Do you want anything?"

"Uh... apple juice, sleep?" I giggled.

"Well do you want sleep or apple juice?"

"Both," I mumbled, moving to lay on my stomach.

"Okay," he chuckled, "I'll be back with your apple juice."

"Thanks," I said leaning into the pillow, closing my eyes.

Everything around me was dark. Dark enough for me to not be able to see my hand inches in front of my face. "Hello?"

"Well, well, well," the sickening voice chuckled. I felt my stomach churn a bit. A saw a little light up ahead. I quickly started running to it.

It came to what looked like a small clearing in the woods. Valkrum was standing there with Lilac encased in his arms. "LET HER GO!!!" I screamed.

He just... laughed.

"Why are you so protective over her?" He grinned.

"Uh! What!?" I yelled.

"Something so small... and yet she is the one destined to kill... Laurance I think his name is?"

"What are you talking about?" I felt my voice quiver.

"Oh? Your dad didn't tell you?"

"What didn't he tell me?" I growled.

"You're not the one who's going to die," he grinned, "it'll be your little boyfriend." I felt a hitch in my breath as I fell to my knees.

"What?"

"Here let me show you," he smiled. Kneeling down in front of me. He went to grab my arm and I pulled back.

"I'm done trying to figure out my future!" I snapped.

"Well, don't you want to see it all play out?" He held out the word 'well'. I glared at him.

"Why would I trust you?"

"Oh? Because I've been trying to help you."

"No. You've been trying to kill me!" I snapped. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Listen to me brat!" He hissed, I yanked my arm away.

"What's wrong with you!? Why can't you just leave my family alone!?" I screamed, feeling the earth shaking around me. I stood up and kicked him as hard as I could in the face. Anger welling up inside me. I stood over him as he held his bloody nose.

"I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!?" He screamed.

"NO YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE!" I screamed, and the earth split open and he fell into the hole as I stood there. "Die in hell."

I sat up screaming in my bed and jumped to my feet, pulling on a sweatshirt and some flip flops and bolted downstairs. "Hey, Babe what are you doing?" Laurance asked. I glanced in his direction and ran to Salvana's. I ran up the stairs and saw her holding my crying baby.

"Sh, it's okay," she whispered. I ran over to her and scooped Lilac up in my arms and held her close to me, tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry!" I whispered to her. "Sorry you had to see me like that." She stopped crying and I looked up at Salvana. "Sorry, um, I know she kinda just got here, but I'm ready to take her home," I whipped some tears away.

"Alright (Y/N)." She nodded, looking confused. I turned around and walked outside and when I got down to the bottom of the stairs I saw Laurance run over.

"Why'd you just run off?" He asked. I fell into his arms, crying.

"It happened again!" I cried into his shirt. He picked me up.

"C'mon. Let's go home," he sighed. He walked us back to the house and brought us upstairs. He laid me down on the bed and tried to take Lilac from me, but I wouldn't let her go. He sighed and laid down next to me. "What happened?"

"I had a dream." I laughed bitterly. "Stupid how my dreams always feel so real and how they affect people." He brushed some hair out of my face.

"Yeah," he smiled softly. Then pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back as hard as I could. Then pulled away and curled up under the blankets.

"I love you, so much," I whispered.

"The baby or me?" Laurance teased.

"Both," I smiled.

"I love you guys too," he smiled.

*****Would you guys role play with me if I made a role play book?????

Oh and the chapter's title, the credit goes to-

Shaker912