NICOLE IS HERE

"(Y/N)!!!" Nicole yelled abridging into our room.

"Nicole, were trying to... NICOLE!?" I shrieked. I laid Lilac down on my pillow and ran over and hugged her. "How the hey did you get here!?" I laughed.

"Took a boat." She smiled.

"Wow, real helpful." I giggled.

"Babe? Everything okay?" Laurance mumbled, sitting up.

"I'm fine," I rolled my eyes.

"Good," he fell back down onto the bed.

"Have you seen Dante?" She sighed. "I think he's avoiding me."

"No I ha-" then Lilac started crying. "In so sorry, I need to feed her real quick. I said rushing over to pick her up, but Laurance was already sitting up holding her.

"I've got it," he yawned. "Go catch up with your friend."

"Are you sure? Last time we tried this you tried to feed her a-"

"Yeah, I know. It won't happen again," he laughed. I gave him a quick kiss.

"Well I love you," I kissed his nose and walked back to Nicole. "Wanna go see if we can find Dante?"

"Yeah, that would be helpful," she smiled. I looked back at Laurance and saw him feeding Lilac.

"Are you sure?" I whined.

"Go!" He pointed at the door. I sighed and followed Nicole out of the room and downstairs. I saw Garroth and KC sitting at the table. KC was wrapping Garroth's leg. I sighed and walked over to him.

"What'd you do now?" I teased.

"Nothing! It's none of your business!" He pouted.

"Real mature Garroth," I rolled my eyes. I heard a yell behind me and I jumped. I saw Dante talking to Nicole and I grinned evily. I started to sneak up behind him and pressed a finger to my lips so Nicole wouldn't say anything. She grinned a little as I jumped on Dante's back. I covered his eyes. "WHO AM I!?" I shrieked in his ear.

"Good heavens!" He yelled, falling over. I got up laughing.

"That's what you get for cheating on your-" I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"What was that (Y/N)?" Nicole asked.

"Uhh... oh what's that? I'M COMING LAURANCE!!! He needs help with the baby so... yeah I'm gonna go help him with that... uh BYE!!!" I yelled before bolting up the stairs back into the room. I saw Laurance with Lilac as she finished the last of her bottle.

"Well geez, I try to give you a break and you come back," he laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Well you were the only reason I came back... I need to use you as a cover up, lie kinda thing."

"Ow!" He laughed, covering his heart with one of his hands. " I feel used."

"Shut up." I laughed. I walked over and sat down on the bed next to him. "You seem to be doing better with her... maybe we could go on a walk?" I whispered, as Lilac closed her eyes to sleep again.

"That would be nice," Laurance kissed me. I smiled through the kiss. I'd always loved the feeling of sparks run through me when we touched. I pulled away, sighing. "You know our wedding is in about a week... right?"

"Mhm," I mumbled.

"Have any last minute ideas?"

"No, I just can't wait to be with you officially forever," I smiled at him. I saw a little sparkle in his eyes as he gazed at me.

"So about that walk?" He smiled.

"Aphmau can watch her."

"Sounds good to me," he kissed me again.

"Okay Aphmau if you need anything just call us, you know where to find her diapers, and formula and anything else right?" I asked.

"Yup. You don't need to worry!!! It's not my first time babysitting!!!" She smiled.

"I know, but last time I babysat with you the baby managed to get in a tree and get food all over Aaron." I laughed.

"THAT BABY WAS MAGYK!!! I swear!!!"

"Yeah? Well this baby will be a lot more fun!" I joked. "Anyways, were only going to be gone for about an hour or so."

"Okay! Have fun you two!" She smiled. I nodded and Laurance grabbed my hand.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" I smiled, kissing his cheek and pulling him along, quickly. "So where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Umm... I don't know. Maybe... the woods?" He smirked. I felt myself feel a little flustered.

"Okay. That works," I smiled. Then we headed in that direction.

When we got to the woods I quickly clambered up a tree and looked down at Laurance. "You look so tiny!" I giggled.

"Well why don't you come down?" He yelled.

"Why don't you come up?" I countered. I laughed as he started to climb the tree, taking more than enough time. He eventually got to the point where he could sit next to me on the branch. "So?"

"What?" He laughed. "Wow!" He gasped standing up on the branch. I did the same and soon we were facing a beautiful sunset with several different shades of oranges and yellows and even some red, until it all faded into a blue.

"It's a lot prettier from up above," I smiled.

"Not as pretty as you," Laurance smirked. I looked over at him and giggled. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you," I mumbled into his side. He put his arms around me.

"I love you too."

"I'm nervous," I added.

"About what?" He looked down at me.

"The wedding," I bit my lip.

"Why?"

"I'm just scared to be in front of so many people, admitting how much I love you to everyone... ok probably going to cry," I laughed a little. He pulled me into another kiss.

"Well whatever happens that day I promise I'll still love you no after what."

"Paradise To Hell?" I whispered.

"Paradise to Hell." He smiled back at me. "From one world to another, nothing could make me forget how much I love you."

"As long as we stay true," I snuggled against him, "I'll love you."

"Not as much as me loving you." He whispered.