Kitty

SPOILER ALERT TO APHMAU'S VIDEO OF MYSTREET SEASON THREE EPISODE TWO!!!!!!!

I was going on a walk with Dante today, mostly because Laurance wouldn't get out of bed... ug, boys sometimes. "So how are things with Nicole?" I asked.

"Lets... not talk about that," he sighed.

"You tried to break it off... didn't you? And she didn't understand?" He scratched the back of his neck. "It's okay. She wasn't the one, but maybe you'll find one here."

"Yeah! Wait! Will you help me get a girlfriend? Or at least someone to hang out with?"

"Sure," I rolled my eyes.

"Okay... point someone out to me." He rubbed his hands together. I giggled and saw a pretty girl with long red hair and pointed her out then he ran off to her. After a minute of talking she walked away. His head hung as he walked back to me. I put my arm around his shoulder.

"It's okay it's not always going to be the first girl you see."

"I know," he sighed. "See anyone else?"

"That girl over there," I pointed to a girl with long strawberry blonde hair who was on her phone. He sighed and walked over to her. She dug a hole very quickly and sat in it. He walked over to me.

"I just... UG!" I giggled.

"It's okay," I smiled.

"Anyone else?"

"Uh..." I looked around and saw a girl with long dirty blonde hair. She looked... familiar?

"Okay!" He walked over and talked to her a little then she walked away. He turned around and walked to me. "Uhhh..." I hugged him.

"It's okay Dante." I laughed. "Do you want to go sit down for a little bit?"

"Yeah." We went and sat down by a tree. We sat there and he told me about what the girls said to him. Then Aaron walked up to us.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked.

"Uh, my wittle Dante here is having lady problems," I said patting him. Then Dante complained to Aaron then Nash walked up to us.

"Problem with the ladies?" He laughed.

"Yeah," Dante sighed.

"I hear you brah. What you gotta do is work out brah."

"Easy for you to say," Dante sighed. I got up.

"I can't hear any of this crap right now," then I left and walked home. I sat at the table and read for about... two minutes before Dante and Aaron got back.

"We could just take you to the barber... I mean you could use a new haircut," Aaron pointed out. I set my book down and sighed.

"What idea did Guy plant in his head?" I asked.

"How'd you know Guy was there?" Dante asked.

"I know things Dante. I just know."

"I NEED A MAKEOVER!" Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan broke the door and ran out into the kitchen.

"DID SOMEONE SAY MAKEOVER!?" Aphmau yelled.

"What are you doing here!?" Dante yelled. I laughed... hmm wonder where my fiance is...? "And yes I did."

"Oh Dante! You done bad!" I yelled.

"Aphmau~Senpai was right!!!! We have been summoned!!!" Kawaii~Chan yelled as Aphmau threw cookies.

"Dante... run," Aaron muttered. Dante looked at me like Aaron was crazy.

"Why are you looking at me!?" I yelled. He rolled his eyes.