"What's up chicken butt?" I ask trying to put humor in in there before he goes all wolfy on us.

"That piece of shit Jake!" he growls.

"What did he do now?"

"He almost hit her!"

"Who?" Carter asked.

"Kyiri!"

"WHAT?!" I boom.

"Yeah the fucker had her against the wall fixing to hit her. If I hadn't been walking around the corner when I did he fuckin would have."

"WHAT. HAPPEN?" I growl walking off. They start walking with me. That little shit is dead. Nobody hits her and gets away with it much less a fucking guy. No guy should ever hit a girl.

"I was just minding my own biz when I turned the corner just as he was lifting his fist. I caught it just in time. She was in fucking tears Tyler. I was gonna beat the shit out of him but that stupid ass principle comes walking around the corner breaking us up. I made sure she got out of there with her friend before I left."

"HE'S DEAD!" I growl. "Is she okay?"

"I'm not sure but he didn't get a hit in I know that!" see not only am I protective over her so are my boys. Weird right? As we walk looking for him I spot her. I walk up to her putting my hand on her shoulder making her flinch.

"You alright?" I ask her in the most calming voice I can muster but she flinched again backing up. Okay I guess it wasn't so calm. She nods yes. I turn back to my boys.

"FIND HIM. I WANT HIM IN FRONT OF ME IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES!" I boom fuming when someone grabs the sleeve of my shirt causing me to turn around. It's Kyiri's friend she flinches back as she shakes her head no. Okay I know I'm scary but come on. It's not like I'm actually going to hit them. Pulling out a piece of paper. She writes something down and hands it to me.

""he's gone. Left with girlfriend"" I nod.

"Thanks." I tell her. "Never mind guys pussy left!" I say walking off with them following me.

"This way my lovely friends." Max chirps. I give him a what the hell look. "Just something to tie you over. My little cupcake." I nod following him. We head to the mechanics department grabbing some paint. Then we head to the home ec. Room grabbing flour and sugar. And we start mixing. Nothing is really going to happen to him. It might be a little hard to get off but that's it. We quickly get it together making our way to his locker.

"Guys are you sure it's his locker?" I ask.

"Yeah I seen him getting into it one day." answers Carter.

"Dude sure has a lot of chick stuff in here." I comment.

"Probably his girlfriends." Brayden shrugs. We fix our little contraption. Then quickly go stand at the end of the hall.

"Please tell me your going to do more to him?" Kade ask me.

"He better I just wanted to do this to tie him over." Max says.

"Hell yeah. My actual fun is going to happen as soon as he is off school grounds." I smile evilly.

"Your not going to kill him are you?" as Carter.

"As much as I want to no! I'm just going to give him a beating of a life time." They nod as we watch the locker. The hallway becomes more busy when Kyiri walks to it. Oh no!

"Oh shit!" Max mutters. I stood there frozen. No! Move stupid! Stop her! Now! I scream at myself. But I can't move. BOOM! crap. What did we just do. BOOM! Son of a bitch! The second boom bring me out of my stupor.