Chapter X: Fastest Man Alive

I just wanted to inform all my readers that I'm going to use the C.W. Flash in the story.

The Flash POV

I had just got back from a crime scene and was about to enter my apartment when suddenly, "Excuse me sir, but do you happen to be Mr. Bartholomew Henry Allen?" asked a guy who looked like a mailman. "Yes, that's me" I answered. "You have a letter from a Mr. Chiron, coming from CHB High School". "Yeah, thanks" I told him, taking the letter. "Have a good day sir" he said smiling as he left. Something about that mailman wasn't quite right, I thought as I went back inside my apartment.

A letter from Chiron...........That old horse and I haven't talked for a long time. Wonder what it is. I ripped open the seal and went through the letter. The envelope also contained some Drachmas. The letter went like this:

Dear Barry

Both the Camps are in grave danger. Our enemies have found out about the Mother Boxes and they're going after them. Apparently they also know that both the Camps have one each. Barry, we need your help. One of your enemies, calls himself Zoom, is after Camp Jupiter. We only have one more day infront of us. I want you to gather as much as help you can find and defend Camp Jupiter. Use the Drachmas to contact me for anything. May the gods be with you.

Sincerely
Chiron

It can't be possible. He's gone. I saw the time wraiths take him away. But if it's true, and if he's back, I'm going to need help. "Wally, Cisco you guys there?" I asked through my earpiece. "Loud and clear, Barry" said Cisco. "What is it bro?" asked Wally. "I'm going to need your help, guys. We're going to San Francisco".

I have defeated Zoom once and I'll do it again, I thought as I ran. This time I'll make sure he never comes back.

Unknown POV

"It looks like The Flash and his friends took the bait. Typical" I said. "How do you know that?" asked Luthor. "It's because they're headed towards San Francisco" I replied. "Fast man must have some sort of power to know where they're headed" blabbered Joker. "No, I don't but he does" I told them as a portal opened and he ran out. He was twice the size of a normal man and was wearing a big and heavy robotic armor. "And who may you be?" asked Luthor. "Savitar, the god of speed" he replied in a demonic voice. "I thought Hermes or Mercury was the god of speed" said Lex. "Mercury or Hermes may be the god of speed in this universe, but I'm the god of speed of all the universes" grumbled Savitar. "So then why are you helping us crazy people, if you're the god of speed and all?" asked Joker. "It's because the Flash is threatening Savitar's power as the god of speed as he's becoming faster" I replied for Savitar. "That is the reason why I want to capture and imprison the Flash" explained Savitar. "This is good. With a powerful God by our side, we are sure to destroy the Camps" said Lex. "Yes" I proclaimed, "And the Flash will come to know the true power of Savitar and Zoom".

This chapter is dedicated to all the Flash fans out there.

-Hey_Im_Batman