086.

Lily bought Harry a fawn-onesie for Christmas.  This resulted in Sirius buying five adult sized onesies for all of the Marauders and Lily.  

James' was obviously a stag.

"Look, Evans!  It has fluffy antlers!" James exclaimed after taking the onesie out of the wrapping paper.

Sirius, a dog.

"Moony, watch how my cute little tail moves!" Sirius said trying to turn so he could see the tail better.

Remus', a wolf, as werewolves weren't available.  

"Dammit Sirius it's too short!" He said looking down at the hem of the onesie, five inches above his ankles.

Pettigrew, a rat.

"No, it's not too small, I swear I'm not that fat!" He said, struggling to breathe as there was no room.

Lastly, Lily, a doe.

"Why do I put up with you and your stupid friends, Potter?" She said, adjusting her hold on Harry, who was giggling as Sirius made faces and mimicked Lily behind her back.

After the battle, Harry and Ginny moved into the Potter house.  Harry was cleaning things up so they could move their things in.  He stumbled upon five animal-themed onesies for adults which looked as though they had seen far better days.  Harry tried not to cry when he saw the onesies, but he couldn't stop himself from sobbing when he saw the small fawn-onesie, knowing who it had belonged to.