051.

Fred Weasley who loved being a leader and making people laugh until their sides hurt.

Fred Weasley who always picked on his brothers, Ron and Percy, but never really meant to hurt their feelings so he was always relieved when George said something.

Fred Weasley who loved playing Quidditch because it was a great way to get his anger out.

Fred Weasley who loved switching places with his brother George and was always secretly impressed when a person could tell them apart.

Fred Weasley who protected and loved Ginny and never let anyone hurt her and let her come to him for anything.

Fred Weasley who loved Hermione, but knew Ron liked her so he never said anything.

Fred Weasley who loved George more than anything and had always pushed him to be himself.

Fred Weasley who loved dancing like he was crazy and loved having someone to dance with.

Fred Weasley who wanted to fight in the War but was told he was too young to fight for something he believed in.

Fred Weasley who left school with a bang and joined the Order because this was his War too, no matter what his parents said.

Fred Weasley who brought Ginny along to the Battle but instantly regretted it because if something happened to her, he would never forgive himself.

Fred Weasley who was so happy Percy was back and regretted being so rude to him.

Fred Weasley who thought now that Percy was back, they would have the perfect family and he would be the perfect brother.

Fred Weasley who was so worried about George, praying that nothing would happen to him while they were apart.

Fred Weasley who died laughing and fighting for what he believed in because if he was going to die, he was glad it was this way.

---

A/N: Yes, I know I post A TON of Fred Weasley stuff that in the end is quite depressing, however, if you read until the end of my story Pretty Girls, I have certainly made up for it. I wanted to also ask, should I post more featuring different ships? Like Fremione, Dramione, Blinny, Duna, etc.