Chapter 40

"Green, seriously?"

Asked Raphael as I handed him one of the costume I had put together for us.

I placed the white green and gold unitard gently in his locker.

After my brother dropped me back off I took a little trip to the wardrobe room and worked a little green magic on a lot of fabric.

"Woah..... That looks incredible!"

Thanked Donnie as I handed him his.

It was a white unitard that was enveloped in emerald green flames and the flames were outlined in gold.

It had a high collar and a v neck that exposed just the right amount of chest.

I had made the guys costumes with tight sleeves that came down about 3 inches above the elbow.

The same shade of green as my ring.

I placed a pair of green flyers boots in each of there lockers.

"Of course it's green, that's our color!

Can you think of a better color to represent us? I mean my powers flash green and you guys actually are green."

"Not complaining about the color, I love green, but it's just the umm tights..."

Leonardo treaded cautiously.

"Any shred of manliness I ever had before is now walking away in these bedazzled tights.."

Groaned Raphael.

"Raphael let me explain something to you, you are wearing these for the female members of the audience, because trust me there is nothing sexier then a straight male aerialist in tights, there's more then one reason moms take there kids to see a circus Raph, this is show business now suck it up."

Leonardo shot his brothers a "just go with it" look.

"And besides, just think about how sexy your asses will be in these?"

I put on my best pervert smile.

"Oh so you have been checking out my ass?"

Raphael grinned at me evilly.

"Ugh in case you haven't noticed, I made you all perfect, how could I not?"

I winked back at him.

I hanged mine up on a rack beside one of the desks.

It was a leotard version of their unitards, but cut more feminine and with puffier sleeves.

"Wait, why don't you have to wear any tights?"

Donatello questioned me suspiciously.

"Oh but I do."

I pulled out a pair of tan tights and fishnets out of the bag in my hands.

"Girls have to show a lot more skin."

I explained.

________________________

"You guys ready yet?"

I called out into the bathroom part of our dressing room I had sent the guys to change in.

"Yeah we're almost done."

I was sitting at the dresser, doing my hair and makeup.

I trying to put on my false lashes.

Man I really hate these things.

The door slightly creeped as it opened and I was focused on my lipstick as they stepped out in costume.