Chapter 16

-Authors note-
If you've made it this far into my story and are reading this right now, I just want to say that I love you.
Your votes and comments keep me going guys.
I appreciate every single one of you.
What do you all think of my lead character?
I love feedback, so don't be shy.
(Also like always, don't forget to vote.)

_______________________

I walked back into the living room,
Michelangelo had just mimicked something and everyone was laughing.

When I stepped up, Michelangelo jumped up and began walking around me and running his eyes up and down my body.

"Mikey what are you doing?"

"Checking for bruises."
He replied moving my hair away from my back to look at my neck.

I laughed.
That's adorable that he worries.

"We didn't fight."

"That's surprising."
Donatello laughed.

"But we heard yelling?"
Leonardo asked.

"Yeah lots and lots of yelling."
Continued April

"And usually yelling with Raphael never ends well."

Michelangelo now satisfied that I hadn't been damaged plopped back down on the couch.

"No we just straitened some things up."

Ugh I just realized how nasty I smell,
Wait is that the sewers or is that me?

"I was wondering if you guys had a shower down here?"

"No we lick ourselves clean, like cats."
Joked Michelangelo

"Of course we have a shower, down the hall to the left, only the hot dial turns on the cold water and vise versa for the cold, and you have Donnie to thank for that."
Leonardo told me.

Donatello blushed
"Hey I was 6 when I installed that, I got letters confused."

"That reminds me, I brought you some stuff, Donnie told me you didn't have anything on you."

April said as she got up and reached behind the couch and tossed me a small black duffle bag.

"It's a another change of clothes, and some shampoo and stuff, because trust me I know hard it is to survive in the shampooless house."

"Thanks."
I smiled and headed for the shower.

If April brought me some of her clothes, I'm really doubting they will fit. Any money she's a size zero or smaller.
No way I'm squeezing my size 5 figure into that.
Well I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I reached the shower, it was a baby blue color with a green mat, and a lot cleaner and neater then I was expecting.

I locked the door behind me,
Opened April's bag, and grabbed the first thing on top, a bright yellow towel, then a bottle of shampoo and conditioner, and yes thank goodness a razor,
striped down, stepped into the shower, and remembering Leonardo's warning I turned the knob with the C on it.

And much to my surprise cold water rained down on me.

I shrieked slightly and jumped to the side of the shower.

Maybe it just needs time to warm up.

I reached my hand into the stream and yes I was right, it had already started warning up.

After my shower I wrapped the towel around me and began searching through the rest of the bag, A bright yellow tee shirt, some undergarments, a pair of stretchy yoga pants, a brush (glory glory hallelujah!) and a set of tooth brush and tooth paste.

I think every thing but the bra and shirt will fit.

I tried the bra, yup couldn't even close it in the back.
Put my own back on.
After I gotten everything else on, I tried the bright yellow shirt.

Ugh bright yellow, not only do I hate the color, it makes my skin look awful.

After much struggling I managed to get it on.

I looked in the mirror.

I couldn't move my arms, my aerialist bulky muscles made the shirt unbearably tight around the shoulders.

Man I wish this would fit, and I wish it was any other color but this dreadful yellow.

I whispered at my reflection.

And much to my surprise the fabric began to stretch and the color began to change, till it fit like a glove and was a beautiful violet color.

I smiled and laughed softly to myself.

"I guess I see what she meant by will power."

I looked down at my ring, the dull almost black green color looked lighter, and brighter, It must be recharging.

After I finished I walked back to the living room.

Surprisingly Raphael was there as well, socializing with his brothers and April.

"Wait wasn't that shirt... Yellow?"
Her eyes wide.

"Well, apparently I have a few more magic tricks up my sleeves."

I willed myself to make the sleeves longer.

The purple fabric stretched itself all the way down from my upper arms down to my wrists.

"Wow"
April said disbelievingly.

I heard Raphael's Brooklyn chuckle
"Iv seen her mutate into a giant turtle, making her shirt grow doesn't surprise me."

Leonardo walked up to me.

"We are going patrolling topside tonight, and Sensei asked me to see if you wanted to tag along.
Which I thought was strange...
But he seems to think you can handle yourself."

Really master splinter suggested that?
That's hard to believe.
Considering Iv had like one day of training, but with my rapid learning skills by now I guess I could probably take down a purple dragon with my pinkie or something crazy like that, I guess he knows I can handle myself.

Maybe this was his way of repaying me for the whole Miwa thing.

And besides even if he hadn't suggested it I would have gone anyways.

Just try and stop me.

"Are you kidding, yes I'd love to go!"

"Don't get to excited, most nights it's pretty quiet, we hardly ever get any action."
Leonardo warned me.

I was about to make a "you never get any action" joke but I held myself back.

I couldn't expose these (somewhat) innocent minds to dirty circus roustabout jokes.

"Well Iv got to be going home now."
April said sadly

I could see she was disappointed.

She hardly ever gets to go patrolling, and I bet now that her dad is back she probably hasn't in a while.

It's dangerous for her, and she understands that I can see that she does.
She just started training and is inexperienced.

"Bye April, see you tomorrow?"
Donnie asked slightly anxious as if anticipating it already.

"Yeah you can't get rid of me that easily."
She joked as she walked up and out of the abandoned subway station.

Donatello's eyes followed her the whole time.

Then he looked at me and realized I saw him staring.

He blushed and looked away.

I decided to practice a little more before we had to leave.

I don't think the boys even noticed me sneaking away to the training room.