Chapter 31

The door creaked open.

I put my hands over my eyes.

"What are you doing?"
April whispered.

"What, I wanna be surprised!"
I said quickly peeking through my fingers to look at her.

I heard Raphael's deep chuckle and the sound of foot steps getting closer and closer.

"Well, that was a lot harder then expected..."
I heard Donatello say.

I removed my hands from my eyes.

My jaw hit the floor!

Hollister couldn't even afford these guys as models.

I was stunned silent, at a loss for words.

"If your gonna keep your mouth open like that you might as well tell us how we look?!"
Teased Raphael

I wasn't the only one he was talking to, I noticed as I looked over at April she wore the same "holy turtle shells!!" Expression as me.

Leonardo
Looked amazing clad in a tight dark blue sports shirt, made of material so thin you could just make out his ab line. Dark green military pants, complete with 4 pockets on each leg.

I think I unknowingly based this look off of Jason the Red Ranger from the original Power Rangers series.

The whole don't mess with me I obviously have a black belt in a martial art you that probably couldn't even pronounce look.

But Jason was also a karate instructor on the days he wasn't stopping Reeta Repulsa from taking over the universe.

Plus this was dark green and blue, not red and black like Jason's.

Personally I think Leo wears it better anyways.

Donatello
Polished, he looked so sexily smart in a purple button down dress shirt, complete with black pants and a black vest that he left unbuttoned in the front.

If this Traveler thing doesn't work out, I can always get a job in superhero day wear.

Michelangelo
Can we say "Surfs up?"
A very loose bright orange button down shirt with loose short sleeves and tan kaki pants, brought out his beautiful blonde hair and bronze skin perfectly.

Cowabunga...
Seriously this guy needs a surf board like stat!

Raphael, oh Raph.
The bad boys are always the most fun to dress.
I put him in what I believe is known as a "wife beater" red shirt.
The cut of it just works for his figure and attitude so well!
Paired with the blackest jeans it was perfect!

I stood up, not saying a word I walked slowly up to Leonardo, tugging his shirt down in the place where it was bunched up.

"I noticed you got a color thing going on here."
He told me, referencing the fact I had them all wearing their mask colors.

"It's only fitting, besides you and your gang of brothers had fun dressing me up, now it's my turn."

I cocked My sideways smile as he stared oddly down at me.

Next I moved to the the purple clad man to his left.

I unbuttoned the cuffs on his sleeve and began to roll it up till it was just slightly past his elbow.

"What's that for?"
He questioned curiously, following my fingers with his eyes as I rolled up the other one.

"Trust me, chicks dig this."
I sent a nod in April's direction.

"Oh, ok then."
He smiled at the thought of impressing April.

Then I got to Mikey.
Apparently master Splinter had buttoned his collar all the way up.

Now on Donatello this looks amazing, really adds to the whole genius thing, but on my laid back prankster, this simply wouldn't do.

I began viciously unbuttoning his shirt, stopping right at the center of his chest.

When I looked up he was blushing bright red.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well guys apparently I'm the first one to have a girl undress them."
He boasted sarcastically

"First off non of us ever wore clothes to begin with, so I don't know how that scenario got into your head, but in that case she was just fixing your shirt."
Donnie counteracted.

Mikey nudged his elbow into Raphael's side.

"Still counts."
He smirked.

Finally I got to Raphael.

I slowly walked around him.

I couldn't see anything wrong or out of place with the way he was dressed.

I stepped back to get a better look.

"Hmm, something's missing."
I rubbed my jaw.

Then it hit me.

"Iv got it!"
I cried triumphantly.

I reached into April's back and pulled out the small cotton jacket.

I focused and the light blue Cotten began to grow an transform.
The blue material stretched into black leather, forming a much larger black leather jacket with several zippers and clasps up the front.

"Every rebel without a cause needs one of these!"
I said holding the jacket out for Raphael to slip into.

It fit perfectly.

I stepped back again.

...damn