Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jade's POV:

The moment I mentioned his name her whole body tensed up, she was frozen.

"Perrie" I whispered. She snapped out of her trance as she looked at me. Her face was cold and expressionless. I decided to continue on with my story.

"Erm, well. I never fully new the real him. The things he has done are terrible and he never told me anything. He has Stolen Car, Robbed a shop. He's also.... attempted murder" I was struggling to say the last one. The look on Perries face hadn't changed.

"Perrie. Sam has......." the tears started streaming down my face. She brought her hand up and brushed away my tears. Her face had changed to a more caring look. I know she hates seeing me cry.

"He's what baby" she said to me.

"He's m-m-murdered s-s-someone" I struggled to say the words. I was disgusted. Perrie didn't say anything. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Perrie after I knew that I started to panic. I was so scared. W-What if h-e did t-that to y-y-ou." I was now crying even more thinking about the things he could have done to my girlfriend.

"Hey. shhhhhhh. Don't think like that" she said while holding me tightly.

"Perrie what if I lost you. I can't live without you" I brought my hand up to her face and stroked her cheek.

"Look at me. I'm here now. Nothing is ever going to make me loose you. Afraid you're stuck with me forever baby" she said while smiling at me.

"Forever isn't even enough time with you" I say while pressing my lips to hers softly.

"I love you" she mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more" I say back.

"I love you most" she said while pulling away and smiling. She always knows how to make me feel better.

"That's my favorite" I say.

"I know buba" she said while leaning in and kissing me again.

"C'mon get some rest. You get to leave tomorrow" I say while getting off the bed. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me backwards.

"Please say up here with me" she begged. How could I say no. She was so cute!

"Ok" I say letting her snuggle into me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. I gently wrapped my arm around her waist. I take extra caution because I don't want to hurt her. I felt Perries arm detach from my waist only seconds later to feel her fingers skimming up my leg. As her hand got higher and higher my heart beat faster and faster. She started giggling.

"I like listening to what I do to you" she said still with her head on my chest. Her hand was now going under my skirt. 'good day to wear a skirt Jade' I sarcastically said in my brain.

"P-P-Perrie we are at the hospital!" I said trying to hold back a moan.

"Just pull the sheets up and no one will notice" I could hear the smirk in her voice when she sad that. She knew I wouldn't say no. I sat up and pulled up the sheets. Her hand staying on my thigh the whole time. I laid back down and her hand reached higher and high up the inside of my thigh. Her lips attached onto mine as she moved the material out of the way making me go absolutely breathless.