Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

Next thing I know I felt her hand make in contact with my right cheek just like I did to Harry a few days ago. My jaws dropped and my hands covered my stinging cheek. I heard a huge gasp come from the crowd. From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry with his eyes widened and in shock like everyone else including me. 

"How dare you touch me?!" I yelled while my blood boiled and I swear I felt I heard my skin melt. 

"Oh I just used my hand and slapped your fucked up face," She smirked making my jaws clench. Did this bitch think she won this fight that I didn't know I was part of. 

Next thing I know I charged myself on her and punched her right in the face multiple times. She fought back making it a bit hard to pin her down on the white ground. She was stronger than I thought. But this bitch is not getting loose easily. 

I shoved her down making her fall back on the ground. I fell on top of her and started punching her in random spots ruining her 'precious' face. I felt some people hands grabbing my elbow and waist trying to make me stop but I pushed them away. 

"Meredith stop it!" I heard Niall's Irish voice but I ignored. "Meredith, she is bleeding and so are you! I think you should stop!" I heard Louis' voice yell over me but I ignored once again. I have been waiting to do this since the first time I met this bitch. She deserve every punch and I don't regret any of them. 

"Stop it Meredith! Let her go!" Liam's voice boomed in my ear but I wasn't going to stop until this bitch was unconsciousness! And plus she should've never touched me then she wouldn't have been laying on this cold ground with blood running out her mouth. I thought it was disgusting but I still kept punching her. 

"Meredith stop," I heard his voice next to my ear making me realize he was one of the people who were trying to rip my body off of Tori's broken one. I stopped instantly and panted as I took in Tori's face and body. My hands were covered with both mine and Tori's blood making me shiver in disgust. My white jeans were covered with dirt and blood. I stood up and someone helped me up but I didn't turn around to see. 

I saw Tori trying to get up. She groaned making me want to attack her again. She wasn't fucking dead yet! I tried to push the person who was holding away so I can kick and punch the bitch again but the person was strong and didn't budge. I realized it was Harry when I looked up to meet his eyes which was staring at me already. 

"You are going to be in more trouble then you already are in if you try to kill her. I don't think you would look good in a orange jumpsuit," He tried to joke but I didn't laugh. Instead tears started streaming down my face. I didn't sob or make any noise as the tears started falling down my bruised face. The tears made my face sting meaning I had more then one cut thanks to the bitch's rings she had on wearing. 

I looked straight out at nothing in particular. I didn't want to talk or even look at anyone. The anger didn't calm down not even one percent. My breathing was still fast and hard making everything hard to take in. 

I just beat the shit out of Tori, my fucking cousin. How wrong does that sound? I'm sure I'm in deep shit but I felt like I was proud. Tori deserved a good beating and no one clearly gave it to her so I did. I hope she learns from today. If not then I won't hesitate to beat her up again. This was actually pretty fun looking at one of your enemies bleed to death right in front of you. 

"Let go of me Harry," I whispered aggressively and yanked myself away from him. He finally let go and I walked slowly to Tori's body which was struggling on the ground. I am not going to lie but this is the first time I was actually happy to see someone on the ground bleeding. 

"Did you learn your lesson Tori?" I asked making everyone around me go silent and pay attention to me. 

"I am not fucking done with you Meredith Watson," She grumbled out struggling to get the first three words out. 

"Really? Because I'm not on the fucking ground struggling to talk. And you are pretty done for now. Now think twice before messing with me. You had this coming for you and you knew it but you weren't 'clever' enough to listen to anyone, not even yourself," I stated smirking. 

"I may not be able to get my ass up and smack the shit out of you but I still have this," She pulled out her phone while laying on the ground. "One press of this button and the tape will be all over the internet and will be sent to everyone's phone," She said trying to smirk but failing. 

"Well my ass is up and I can still smack the shit out of you. And I also can do this," I said and knelt down and grabbed her phone. 

I stood back up and dropped the phone on the ground next to her hard. And then the grand finale! I stepped on the phone so hard that some of the pieces flew Tori's way. She screamed as one of the parts went straight to her eye. Wow I hate to be her. I can't imagine the pain she's going through but she shouldn't have played with me. 

"You think you win here?" She breathed out covering her left eye where the sharp piece went. "I still have a computer you know," She added. This bitch can't save her life for nothing. 

"Thanks for telling me because last time I remember Michael has a hammer and I will have fun tonight banging on your shit while you are in the hospital laying on white sheets. Don't try to bleed too much, I don't think hospitals have too many washing machines," I stated making some people laugh behind me. 

"Meredith?" I heard a familiar voice call from behind me. I turned around instantly to face him. My eyes widened and everyone went silent and looked his way. 

What? Where? When? Da Fuq?! 

"Collen!" 

Author's Note: Cliffhanger! Muhahahaha! It feels like forever since I put a cliffhanger. I can't believe Collen is back! Haha I am shocked as you guys are! Just to let you guys know my friend Ashanti came up with the idea so she deserves the credit but I wrote it so I get most of the credit! I love the video on the side. "Talk Dirty To Me" One Direction video or whatever it is. It is hilarious and this is probably the 120th time I've seen it. I saw it on 1DDay, when I replayed 1DDay and then there was the video on repeat! I love it so much and Niall in boxers is like the best birthday present I could ever receive even though it's not my birthday but it is soon. Did I mention I have the same birthday as Zayn Malik! I can't stop bragging but whatever! I love you guys! Thanks for reading!