Chapter 7: Sarah Goes To Hospital

Sarah Pov

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I yelled.

Suddenly I layed eyes on Marcus. Here was actually there and it wasn't a dream.

I had tears that stung my eyes. I was crying.

Its been almost five weeks since I saw him.

I was sat in a chair.

Then there was my- our babies.

"Marcus!" he cut off our attention by looking at his father.

"Why are you doing this?"

Everybody was trying to figure out.

"Why?! Why? If it wasn't for her and the babies...you would have been doing what you been doing!"

"And what is that?!" he scream back at his father.

"Being with me- YOUR FATHER!"

So he did this because he just wanted his son attention. It was my fault and the babies we had together.

"So lets end it right now!" I looked at him and saw him took out a knife and put it towards my kneck.

NO! No!

Instead of him coming towards my kneck he went to my arm.

He started to put the knife there he went deep.

"STOP!" I cried. Tears blurry my vision. It was all gone til I fainted.

-

Marcus Pov

I threw him onto desk and slapped him. I punched him until blood came.

He made my wife fainted. I quickly went over towards Xander and cracked his neck.

I walked away. Both of them were unconsiouns.

I brought one of men and told them to take my wife and ill take the babies.

I drove my babies to my mom. I couldn't let our babies see there mom in this condition.

Once I gave my mom the babies I quickly and went to drive to the hospital.

I went to the hospital and demanded the lady to take me to my wife.

"Sir we are trying to find a room for her please wait"

I sat down and waited.

After 2 hours of wating I fell asleep.

°°°···°°°···°°°···°°°···°°°···°°°···°°····°·°·°··°·°·°·°·

Third Person Pov

Marcus was feirced. He wanted his wife but they been trying to fit her into a room.

There was finally a room open for Sarah.

Marcus walked in and closed the door. He just wanted to be alone with his wife and whisper soothing words towards her ear.

Sarah... Please wake up. I can't live another day with out you not even the kids. I want the kids to see us grow up and ask stories about us.

After.............°°°°°°°°·········°´°·°·°°·°·°´´

Sarah Pov

Those words wanted me to wake up. I opened my eyes. It was a struggle but I finally got them open.

I looked at Marcus. He looked at me.

Our eyes were filled with lust. I had my hands in his.

I hugged him. He hugged my tighly.

"M-Marcus I missed you.. I couldn't live with that tourture any more!"

I hold him close to me.

I cried. He sooothe me..

"Sarah.. I wouldn't let them try to get us apart."

After the doctors did there check up we were allowed to home.

-

ONE MORE LEFT AND THIS BOOK IS OVER NO MORE CHAPTERS. WELL--

Theres a part when the kids grow up. But thats gonna be posted later on in the month or. Next.

THANK SO MUCH FOR 10K