Chapter 22- Kissing A Boy

Sarah POV

"Are you done yet?" Avery asked/ Being very impatient.

"Yeah just getting my purse" I said grabbing my purse.

As I was walking down the stairs me and Avery. I see us both wearing some crop top and shorts.

 I see us both wearing some crop top and shorts

(Left is Sarah|Right Is Avery)

Once we made it outside. We started to get in the car. We both put on our Safety Belt.

Then we start to drive. It was silence for a bit until Avery started talking.

"Are you gonna let loose a bit?" She asked with wonder in her eyes.

"No why?" I said in a confused tone.

"I mean common you gotta let loose.." She said pleasing to me.

I thought about it for a second. I mean I really do wanna have some fun.

"Earth to Sarah" I saw her hand in front of my face so I hit it off.

Once we arrived we both got out. All I heard was blasting music of...

'Kill Em With Kindness' By Selena Golmaz (MA SONG😂😄)

"This my jam" I saw Avery all ready turning up. This girl... We both started to walk in. I saw people dancing around as if there heads were chop off. People throwing up. Eww...

We both walked around until we found the kitchen.

"Here have a drink.. It's good" A random guy said. I decide to take it. Then it started to burn until...

Avery POV (Unexpected POV)

I didn't feel like getting hyper and stuff so I sat and watch Sarah drink.

"Make Some Noise!" I heard Sarah scream. People were screaming 'AHHHHHH!!' as if a serial killer was coming for them.

Next morning I knew she'll have a bad hangover.

I see her climbing up the stairs. Popping a bottle open.

"YEAH!!!!!" I heard someone scream.

I look and saw her kissing this guy. Oh NO! What is the girl thinking. I didnt mean for her to let loose like that... Also I told her in 'Therapy' to take it slow not fast. Also theres people taking photos.

I felt like it time to leave so I grabbed Sarah arm.

"Sarah... Let's go"

"No mommy!" She pulled back. Mommy? Is She That Drunk?. I just grab her more tightly and put her in the car.

"Mom! Did I tell you what happen between me and Marcus.. HE USED ME! What a doosh bag"

"Sarah you told me this a million times" I said in annoyance.

"Look there's a butterfly" I look and see no butterfly. Oh wow!

I dropped her off home. I put her in the bed. I stop at my tracks once i heard her start talking.

"MOMMY! Don't leave me like I did Marcus!" I ignore her and drove off.

Sarah POV

NEXT MORNING...

"Uhhh... What time is it?" I said with a groaning sound.

I looked over my shoulder and saw it was 8:00. My head was aching so i decide to take some 'Advil'.

I gotta be at work soon. I started to do my morning routine. Brush my teeth and do other things.

Once I was done I drove to my building. I went on the elevator and walked out. Suddenly there Avery at my door.

"Avery?" She looked up at me. "What are you doing at my door?" I said. As I went inside and sat down.

She throws at newspaper at me. Which made me glare at her.

'Sarah Hexing, Is The First Place Fashion Inc, That Not at all folks but we saw her at a party. Kissing A Randomly boy.

What Do You Have To Say Sarah Hexing? '

I know what to say. Its just one word.

WHAT?!!!!

My eyes widen as I saw the kissing part.

This Is Not So Good.

CHAPTER 23 | SNEEK PEAK |

"What Do You Have To Say For Yourself?"Avery Said.

"Me?" I said pointing to myself. "I was drunk! I didnt know what I was doing?! I dont even remember what happen!" I said defending myself.

"Yeah tell that to TMZ" Avery said.

"How are you being mad at me?! You told me to get loose" I said.

"Well---" She said trying to think of something to say.

"Thats what I thought" I said feeling happy. .

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°°^°^°°°^°^°^°^°^°^°^^°

🤐 AUTHOR NOTE 🤐
-----------------------------------------------

1) THERES GONNA BE DRAMA

2) Ty Guys For Making Me To 800.

3) Next Part Coming Soon..

4) Longest Chapter

5) DO YOU LOVE THE NEW COVER 😄😄😄

😉×RainBow Glammy×😉