Chapter 24- Can I Have Another Chance

Sarah Pov

"Sorry Mam, but Mr. Marcus will fire me" Nobody will let me go. Where is Avery? She's my manger for gods sake.

I turn around and saw Marcus coming towards me with flowers. I backed up.
"Sarah.. Please Can we talk?" He said with pleasing in his eyes. Its so cute when he does it. Aghh what am I thinking?

"Whatever you have to say infront me say it to the camera" I said poimting ti the camera.

"People of Colorado, I have something to say... Sarah," He looked at me. "Im sorry if I made it seem like I was using you... I wasnt using you" He wasnt? LIES JUST LIES.

"I wasnt if your thinking I did.. Its part of the job... I wanted to marry someone who can show some love to me and thats what you did so I told about the Mafia stuff -it was againts code- I even broke a rule for you" he said.

He lend his hand out with the flowers in it I took them.

"So Sarah Hexing Im Asking You Can I Have Another Chance?" I thought about it. I think he derserves it.

"Yes!" He hugged me tightly.

"Marcus you know im still not at the point when i forgive you yet.. You have to show me.. That your worthy" I said to him.

"I promise Sarah" I smiled.

A/N: Short Chapter! This Story Is Almost coming towards The End.

3 Chapters Left (I think)