Chapter 12- Problems

Woah Youu Guys Really Missed This Story. I Aplogize. Hope This Chapter Is Forgiving. I know I Said Marcus Pov. But 2 Other Pov Are Up. Sarah And  Xander! Surprise! Ty Guys For Making It To... Over 200.

I cant ty Guys Enough...

-------------------------------------------------------

Marcus Pov

I Couldnt tell her why. My dad always have to question the girls that I bring to dinner.

She might not be my girlfriend. But i will make her soon. She probably still missing that doosh bag.

She will love me soon.

I parked the car im the garage. I got out of the car and open the door.

I opened the door for the beautiful goddess, Sarah.

We both walked inside. She walked up stairs while i sat on the couch.

"Sarah!" i called out.

"What?" i saw her at the top of the stairs.

"Come here!"

She came down the stairs and stood about 2 feet away.

"Sit" I pointed to my lap. Instead she sat on the couch.

"Sarah listen... I dont have time for this sit on my lap or-"

"Or what? You already took one special thing away from me"

"I can do that again... And this time its your family"

She quickly sat on my lap.

"Now tell me what did my dad ask you"

"He asked if i was a fake girlfriend, i said no. He asked if i was one of your floozies"

How dare he asked her if she was a floozie. She nothing like that. My dad always does this. Its time to take matter into my own hands. He can do that to the other dumb girls but not Sarah.

****Xander Pov****

"Sarah Come Home!" I yelled from my apartment.

Sarah wasnt home so i called some investgators. There suppose to come today.

Everysince Sarah left I was... Miserable.

I always went to clubs to drink. I would always drink because helps alot with what im dealing with.

I went to a club 2 days and i was grabbed by a girl. She started kissing me. I slapped her. Long story short i ended up outside.

I guess i was kick out for that night.

Something knocked me out of my thoughts by a knock. I ran to the door and opened it and saw it was the investagator.

"Hello sir" I said.

"Hello! May I come in?"

"Yes You May"

I opened the door wider for him to come in.

We both sat at the kitchen.

I looked at him.

"Any news sir"

"Im Sorry But We Cant find anything"

That broke my heart i wanted to know who did this. But... Im not gonna let who ever did this have her so easily. He already did enough damage to the anniversary.

···········Sarah Pov············

Xander! I miss him. I dont wanna be with this billionaire any more apparently. He thinks im going to fall for him. But no. I cant trust this guy its seems like hes keeping secrects from me.

I saw a maid come in. She probably knows something.

"Hey!"

I saw that she was gonna walk out.

"Yes Mrs.Sarah"

"Umm do you know anything about this billionaire?"

"Ahh yes"

"What is there to know?"

"Hes charming. He might threaten you alot. But just to let you know hes been through alot in the past."

"Whats his past?"

"Well.... In the past he wanted a lover to be in the Mafia. If you wondering what a Mafia is.. Its a group of men"

"To be in the Mafia-"

Suddenly the door open by a angry Marcus.

Why is he looking so angry?

--------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER AND A LONG CHAPTER :0000000