Chapter 14 -The NeckLace

I update tons of chapters for you guys. This is a thanks for 363 and votes. This is a little longer than my other chapters. Also another thing is I won't be updating this book everyday. The chapters that I update everyday is a thanks to you guys. The next chapter will probably be in a week or so... Be ready!

-----------------------------------

Sarah POV

"Marcus.... You.... Murder ....Her"

He looked at me with a surprised face expression. He walked to me. I just ran away from him. I don't even wanna be touch by him. I locked the door once I got in the room.

"Sarah?"

"Don't say my name I don't wanna here a word from you murder"

"Open the door and let me explain"

I don't know what overcame me but I opened the door because I want him to explain everything.

I walked and sat on the bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Don't sit next to me or anything... Just stand over there.... Explain everything"

"I killed her because she broke the rules"

"Wait what were the rules?"

"To not tell you about my dream"

"Why?"

"Because he has a lot to do with killing and other things"

"I'm really trying to trust you"

"Trust me"

"How when you killed her"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm not the one your should be saying sorry"

"go check and see if she's okay because if she's not I'm leaving... I'm not dealing with this anymore"

"If you leave I will take your family and your BestFriend life away"

"This is how you treat the person you love"

Silence filled the room when I said that.

Once he left. I closed the door and with that I cried. I can't be here... I don't wanna be here anymore.. All of this.... Isn't what I wanted... I want Xander not him.. I think he probably still looking for me.

---------------------------------------------

Marcus POV

I walked out. I wish I did this private. I saw the maid open her eyes.

Wait I thought she was dead?

I saw her by the door.

"Wait.."

I called her. She looked up at me.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"I'm leaving"

"Listen... I did this because the girl of my dreams had feelings for the man she loved" she looked at me.

"There was no need to put your anger on someone else"

"I understand that"

"these maids are scared of you because of what you did"

"Look at my arm" I looked at arm.

"It was wrong of me.. I want you to be my maid again"

"Okay but... I'm going to help you through this... Not by killing but by tell her this and that"

After that.... Me and Sarah had a talk... But she doesn't trust me... So there's only one thing to do by get her a necklace. I had a necklace for a long time.

I went over to open the door. She's asleep so me being a sneaky person I put the necklace around her. Hope that she would get over the shooting scene.

----------------------------------------------

ALSO LIKE THE NEW COVER? I MADE IT