Chapter 17- Jerk

Sarah POV

"SARAH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I see Xander with a surprise expression.

"Uh...." I had no words.

"Answer me!" He yelled at me. I never saw this side of him.

"She's been with me" I saw Marcus pop out of know where.

"Excuse me sir, But who do you think you are?" Xander said clenching his fist.

"Me....uhh I think I'm Marcus" I chuckled. They both looked at me. I stopped as soon as there eyes were on me.

"SARAH You've been with this dude for almost 2 months" I felt guilty.

"Don't even get me started about our anniver-" Marcus cut him off.

"Nobody was asking you to start..." Marcus said.

I just sat there with no emotion on the outside but the inside... It was sadness.. anger...I felt like screaming out.

I looked up and saw the two men glaring at each other.

I felt like it's time to talk to Xander. I grabbed Xander hand and walked him out.

There was few chairs outside with tables so I sat down.

"Xander..." He cut me off.

"you don't have to say anything because I've been searching you and you've been with a guy this whole time" he said with sorrow in his eyes.

"Xander-" he cut me off...I'm trying to explain.

"I think we should....break up" i saw a tear drop from my eye.

"XANDER... you didn't even let me speak then you come with this break up junk...?" I said throwing my hand at him.

"You-" I cut him off.

"I know I did but.... He kidnap me Xander you didn't even let me finish what I said" I grabbed the water and poured it all of him. I didn't felt no type of guilt this time.

"Jerk" I walked off and sat on the ground crying.

This wasn't the Xander I was suppose to see.. I thought everything was perfect but being with billionaire change everything.

A/N: I was Surprised at this guys. TY guys for making it to 400 again.