Chapter 1- The Billionaire

Sarah POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw the sun was up. I looked over and see my boyfriend on the other side of the bed.

"Don't wanna wake him up" I mumbled/Whisperd to myself.

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I put my hand up to mouth and blew air out. Yuck! Must be from all that garlic I had last night. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I walked back to the room. I look at the time and seen it was 7:30. I had to be at work by 8:00.

I quickly put on my work clothes. I ran out quickly. I looked in my purse making sure I have everything before leaving. I drove off.

***^•^***

"Hello may I take you order?"

"Yes, can I have a mocha?" The women asked.

"Yes you may. That will be $5.30" she gave me a 10 dollar bill and told me to keep the change.

The next person came. I looked up. I see a man with brown hair, brown eyes,and look like he was 6'4. Everything about him was perf-. Takes those things out of your head you have a boyfriend. I thought to myself.

I looked up at the man.

"May I take your order?" I asked him.

"Yes. Can I have blueberry muffin and you." I raised my eyebrow.

"Excuse me, Can you say that again?" I asked trying to get more of what he was saying.

"Can I have blueberry muffin and you?"  He said while smirking.

"Sorry, but I'm taken and the blueberry muffin is $2.25" his eyes were lustful but now they were full of rage. He gave me the money.

"Let's sweeten the deal" he took out his check book and wrote a number. I looked at it. '1,000' That wasnt my attention. Money is good but i really dont need his money from him. I thought.

"Are you bribing me with money. I'm not a gold digger." Still with rage in his eyes.

He walked away.

"Next!"

***^•^***

I opened the door and see my boyfriend standing there.

"Xander what are you doing standing behind the door?" I asked him. His eyes were with worried. 

"I was worried about you.. You didn't even leave me a note."

"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to worry you, I was at work."

We hugged.

"Let's watch Netflix"

He grab me and put on his shoulder. "Hey!"

He dropped me on the chair playfully. He sat down and put his head on my chest while I run my finger threw his hair.

🌺🌺🌺🌺

A/N: Hello guys! Like it? Vote and follow me for more. Am I nice for put out only 2 chapters just 2. Early for you guys?

Hugs And Kiss

From- Rainbow Glammy

Edited: July-19-2016