Leonard

Demons or Angels,

No can fathom.

The complicated matters,

Of heart and its rhythm.

Leonard

I have to thank Hailey for getting me this opportunity to spend time with Freya. So basically my plan was to get her drunk so that way she was more susceptible and I can at least get to talk with her and have her talk back to me freely with her guard down.

But something absurd happened and I was stopping her after the first drink. I didn't want her to get drunk or be vulnerable. I felt stupidly protective around her.

"Seems like your Alexander will be busy today." She glared at me for the comment and I felt like laughing at her kitty like anger.

"You look nice by the way." I complimented her.

She was not gorgeous kind of girl but there was something simple and alluring about her.

She was giving me the silent treatment that I have heard was really annoying.

"You can ignore me Freya, I am responsible for you today." I tried to make her talk.

But she did not utter a single word.

Then her phone rang and I noticed it was Alexander's call. As expected he was leaving for dinner Hailey told me about and she seems sad about it but she was not whiny about the whole situation.

Before I could say a word, Haylien was next to her. Of course, how could Alexander leave her alone with me?

"I will take you home," Haylien said to Freya and she nodded.

"You don't want to do that Haylien." I warned him but he was an archangel and an equal match for me.

"Then you want me to walk till home Leo?"

Soft, this girl was making me damn soft.

"I can drop you home if you want." I offered like a freaking gentleman.

I had to keep reminding myself that I was the demon here.

"No need you freak ass demon." A female voice interrupted me.

It was a new voice and I noticed a girl with pixie short black hair and a face with a striking feature, another angel.

She whispered something to Haylien who nodded and bidding us farewell left me with two girls. But who was this new one?

"Alicia, what are you doing here?" Freya asked looking happy.

Apparently, she knew this angel too.

Alicia spelled trouble in capital. She was annoying me from the first look.

"Are you her guard dog now?" I asked her and she glared at me unlike Freya her glare was icing and somehow disarming.

"At least I will not be ignored like you were being , demon." She said demon like some curse word.

It made me angry, really angry.

"I can finish off someone like you in a moment." I closed in and expected her to be afraid.

"I would like to see you try. Now scruffy off before I have to kick your butt." She was treating me like a bug or worse.

I stepped ahead to attack but she simply threw me over her shoulder surprising me a bit. She was not using her angel power in front of humans.

"Please you twp, stop." Freya looks agitated.

Alicia looked smug. And then suddenly while we were all fighting that who will take Freya home, Tessa came along and pulled Freya with her.

"Let's play games." She said and left both me and Alicia surprised.

"What games Tessa, you know I am bad at this." Freya looked reluctant.

As far as I have seen she was not a people's person. But she was being dragged along by her friend so obviously I and Alicia followed. People were sitting in a circle around the bonfire and passing something as we joined the circle. Somehow I ended up next to Alicia.

She was giving me hateful looks and I wanted to strangle her for being the person sitting in between me and Freya. The game started and it was like passing the parcel. If the music stopped while you had the bottle with you then you will be given you a penalty.

I was not really interested but soon Tessa and Alicia was enjoying the game. Some guys were eyeing Alicia and I find it annoying how anyone can find a girl like her pretty. Thankfully we were free of penalty since I was manipulating the man playing the music to not stop at us.

But I did want Alicia to get caught with some punishment just for spite. So I have to be exact to use mind manipulation to stop the music exactly on her. And it happened successfully in the first attempt. Instead of looking sad she was excited to get a penalty.

The girl who I have usually seen with Hailey shouted out the penalty , "Kiss the person next to you."

Hell, this just did not happen!

On her left was Freya, obviously she was not going to kiss her and that leaves me. Alicia looked as shocked as me. She gulped and looked at Freya for help.

"She doesn't want that," Freya said softly to which some laughed.

"It's a passing the parcel penalty, everyone does it. It's nothing serious." Someone said.

Alicia looked pained....and disgusted. How dare she? Kissing me was not disgusting. So I did the worst my ego getting better of me and turning her towards me I smacked my lips on her. But the bizarre thing was she kissed me back.

She jolted in shock pushing me away and her eyes widen in realization probably mirroring mine. And then she vanished in hurry leaving others shocked who now I have to handle.

My hand reached to my chest after the kiss and I clutched it as my heart was thudding painfully fast right then. What the hell?

__________________________

FACT: This happens before Alicia vanishes to meet Xander as he gets his memory back.

Now, I hope this surprised you because it did surprise me. For some reason I thought this last night and wrote it down. What do you guys think? Let me know....good idea? Bad idea? Or excited to read what will happen next? XD