Leonard

I accepted the challenge,

To see how he was,

But next to him is she,

A girl with no flaws.

You must be wondering who I am? Let me give an official introduction.

My name is Leonard Blaze, Blaze is just attached to my human form. I am a demon. I am pretty sure many of you might have guessed but let me tell you a little more.

I am the son of King of Hell who supposedly died in past timeline or killed I am not sure. Past timeline was as you all know King of Hell begging Alexander to take up the throne, him being the half demon and all. But now that I am here, I wanted to see how much of a competition is here.

Who told me about this shit, the only person who probably remembers, Botis, the demon guy who created the mess and now is scared like shit. So before I was killed I escaped this time and decided to check out my competition. And along the way I realised, the human mind is easy to manipulate. They are useful toys to keep you entertained.

Alexander in this version is human, completely powerless, okay, maybe not completely. He is immune to my mind control . And I am also skilled in black magic and raising the dead and all.

But I will keep my resume for later.

For now let's talk about this human, Freya Morenson. I have heard a lot about her. As per Botis' version of the story, she was the human that had an angel as well demon Alexander fall in love with her . I always wondered how great she was so I patiently pretended to live as human next to Alexander, pretty sure that one way or another she will come to him.

And boy was I wrong?

I saw her on the day of basketball match, a match human Alexander always lost to the powerful demon me. It was so much fun on earth, then it was in hell.

It was not like I haven't seen girls more beautiful or sexier than her. It was not like she was the prettiest female alive and it was not like she was more than any other human female I toyed with. But Freya Moreson was worth all the hype.

I can totally see why the angel, the demon Alexander fell in love with her. She had the innocent charm around her that acted like a magnet for guys like me and him, guys who are indifferent to everything until our eyes fall on this human.

It was weird to feel the unfurl of emotions when she helped the injured Alexander and even bad mouthed me. I have heard he bullied her but at the game the scenario was different. He looked completely enchanted with her while she was at peace with her bully.

I did try my mind manipulation on the girl but it was not effective, she was the first human to defy the demonic rule. And then I saw why; she had the mark of an angel on her left on her collar bone. She was guarded by everything demon.

It disappointed me more than it should.

So you see the challenge was just between me and my half brother, Alexander. The fight was for battle but the guy was human now so that was over. But suddenly things got interesting.

I wanted to own Freya Morenson.     

________________________________________

There you go, you got a peep in Leo's mind.

FYI: Leonard is a demon name officially who is the Prince of Dark Magic and Mind Manipulation.

Did you guys never wonder why the super powerful King of Hell had no actual heir besides Alexander? He did and his death still remains a mystery to all of us :)

So he is the other half-brother of Alexander. We will soon know how he thinks of Haylien, the two half-brothers are poles apart.

Share you crazy theories with me! I LOVE them!

And don't forget to click the little star on the top-right. :)

NEXT UPDATE: Monday or Tuesday (for those impatient loving fans!)