Xander

I was persistent,

She didn't know that,

If I wanted something,

That something I had.

Xander

Hugging her just helped me made up my mind. It was weird but amazingly weird. With her that close the hole, the uneasy feeling in my heart was gone. And I decided to give it a new approach. Keeping her away was not working for me, hurting her was even more disastrous.

So I decided to be around, close to her and it was working well..for me at least. She was still trying what she always did, ignore me. I started paying more attention to her now; she was undeniably kind and helpful. She smiled at almost everyone and her sweetness was infectious for people around.

And I had another realisation hit me, hard, she was incredibly, amazingly beautiful and she didn't give a shit about it. She had no ounce if makeup on her face and her eye bags were clear enough. But even with that, she managed to look serenely gorgeous.

Yeah, I agree I was losing sanity here but it was for my own good. Let me put it this way, she was like a memory in subconscious mind which troubled me too much and with her close I felt the relief as if I remember the thing I forgot, like lyrics to a tune.

She has been ignoring me like a plague when I told her that I knew she was the Fiona from the party. It was adorable to see her embarrassed. Shit Alexander, since when did you think that some girl is adorable?

"Ignoring me again, Fiore?" I sat down next to her in the library and she sighed in exasperation.

If only she was like other girls and was charmed by me.

If only you didn't hurt her like  gazillion times.

"Alexander, you annoy me. Do I need to make myself any more transparent than this?" She gave me a dry look.

It kind of bothered me how she hated my presence.

"Then let me make amends."

"I forgive you, okay. Happy now?" She said in a hurry almost making me angry at her attempt to get rid of me.

"You are not saying like you meant it."

"Like you give a shit. I know my forgiveness doesn't mean anything and all you want to do is annoy me to my breaking point." She snapped at me.

"I like your eyes Freya, they are like molten chocolate." It happened suddenly, my mind just sent the signal to my tongue as I stared into those brown eyes.

"What?" She looked at me like I was insane but her blush was what had me smiling.

"What are you doing after your shift at Barney's?" I asked her annoying her even more.

"Trying to find ways to get rid of you." She murmured to herself.

"It will be a wild goose chase for you then."

I gave her my smirk that made most girls swoon but she glared at me instead.

She is one of a kind.

"If you are free, help me with Math." I tried to think of an excuse.

Lame Alexander, you made excuses to run away from girls not to spend time with them.

She was making me work for it.