Xander

Everyone looks at me,

She does not

Her attention,

Is what I sought.

Xander

I slammed my head on the steering wheel as I thought and re-thought what I did in the cafe.

Date Me? Alexander, you have gone freaking nuts. You don't date and not Freya Morenson.

And since I asked her, she had been ignoring me for past two days. But today she can't, today was our history lesson. It is not like I was anxiously waiting for it but I wanted to see her react now that I wanted all date me on her.

It was all that stupid Haylien's fault. Not only he was too friendly to Freya, he had the nerve to kiss her head. Who doesn't that? He had known the girl for almost few hours. I debated between getting his ass kicked by my team or challenge him to a basketball match or something to humiliate him but he is always around Freya.

Should I just go to his place and beat him to a pulp?

"Here, Lex, your history notes." Josh handed me a notebook which was definitely, not mine.

"My history notes?" Since when did I make history notes.

"Yeah, Freya gave it to me saying you left them in class. I was thinking, is she Mother Teresa reincarnate?" He joked handing the book to me.

I flipped it open and realised it was Freya's notes. She sent it over through Josh. This made me angry, angrier than the time I found out she sold the phone I brought for her. So she decided to avoid me, to this extent?

I got up furiously and walked out of the cafeteria.

I saw Haylien talking to some girl who was flirting with him but he looked....Constipated. Did he really like Freya that much? It heightened my anger even more.

"where is Freya?" I asked him in a harsh tone.

He frowned at me and then smiled after a minute.

"Are you missing her that much?"

"Haylien , answer the damn question, where is Freya?" I clutched his collar but he seemed calm and collected.

Gently I must say, he lifted my hands away from his collar and dusted it airily.

"Do you even know her a bit? If you did, you might have known already where she might be." He was mocking me.

Was she in the library? Was she skipping lunch because of me? Argh, I don't even care.

"Where is she?" I repeated my question.

"At basketball court since it is empty now." He finally answered and I rushed off immediately.

I saw her sitting with a sandwich in her hand, scribbling something in a book. Her hair was tied in a high messy bun unlike the ponytail she usually made. I walked towards her but the anger was gone now, replaced by something similar to relief.

"I didn't know you were a coward." This made her turn her head towards me.

She didn't look pleased.

I sat down next to her on the stairs and she snapped her book shut.

"I am not a coward." She defended herself.

"Well, your actions say otherwise. You skipped our lessons and sent Josh with notes."

"I am sorry about that. I volunteered in teaching kids so I have to prepare for that. I didn't have enough time so I made notes for you." She offered with a small smile.