Haylien

It makes me wonder,

If humans are insane,

Or is it just Freya,

That looks past the pain?

Haylien

Finally, my stupid brother was trying to do something right here people. He had stopped with the bullying and hurting the only girl he had come to love. I have no idea how that happened, or maybe I do. The guy had that pained look on his face whenever he hurt Freya.

I mean dude? Why are you even doing this?

Anyway, that aside, I admire my brother. He is persistent in his job. Now that he wants her around, he is doing all kinds of stupid things. I can feel these two having flashes from their past lives and I am glad but in that area, I am not helping. That is where Alicia comes into play.

My little sister is acting as a 'guard' in heaven and trying to keep attention off Alexander and Freya and meanwhile, she is also the memory retriever for Freya and Alexander. Lizea was smart enough in this case. You cannot usually make an angel forget their memories, even for demon Alexander this didn't work so she sent his mind in the past and took the memories and just so it is difficult for them to get all of it back she has scattered them all over.

Alicia has stayed back in heaven to get them. It is amusing to see how only two of us can remember him. I doubt sometimes that almighty is at play here.

For the rest of the updates from my end, everything is awesome. But I am trying to play fairy godmother here so I, the human me is going to through an awesomesauce party and get Freya drunk. I mean haven't you guys seen enough movies, a drunk girl is so much fun. And Freya seriously needed some loosening up.

My brother was doing fine on his own, but he had hurt her enough and she was restraining herself from letting go, from feeling what her heart should feel for Alexander. And geez, should I say? My brother is a lady's man. He is not letting her go now, no matter how much Freya insults, ignore or scorn at him. And I now Alexander, he never reads. Even in heaven he always trained for activities but never once he picked up a book even for saving his life.

But now he was reading, for her. I guess there should be a book about how to get girls written by Alexander.

I needed it now. Yeah , well not like I was in love or anything but there was this Tessa and she was ....what can I say, mind boggling? She had a rough exterior but I saw her softer side often. The best thing about her was kohl covered eyes. And they were so much better without that makeup. She wore glasses and no one knew that. But my psycho mind found that adorable.

Haylien, you better get ready to think mushy, girly stuff now.

Isn't that what happens? Boys who like a girl say think all emotional stuff.

Because I sometimes forgot other things and tend to watch her work, stare at her playing in the  basketball court or paint some stuff which happens to be her hobby.

"Oye, hero. What did you want to talk about?" The damn girl in my mind walked towards me.

Black, she always wore black. Was she supposed to be demonic?

"I wanted to plan a party and I want your help," I stated, my eyes flickering to her forest green orbs.

Do normal people have such mesmerizing eyes?

"Why? Like to throw money around hero?"

She calls me a hero and somehow it causes extra thudding somewhere in my chest. Weird right?

"I want to help Alexander and Freya make up," I said truthfully.

"And why is that?" She gave me her usual dry look.

Can't she see I am attractive? I knew I am and rest of the female population also knew.

"Because I don't want them to fight and make rest of her school life hell. Don't you want to help your friend here?" I stated clearly and saw her nod in agreement.

"Fine. Let's do it. What do I need to do?" She asked, a little excited.

I smirked at her and saw her roll her eyes.

"Just stick around, that would be enough."

I was here to help Alexander and I think I needed his help now.

--------------------------------------

As promised, Haylien's PoV is here. I enjoy his weird crazy talks. Just so you guys know, he and I could be siblings XD

I hope this made you smile.

Next up would be Xander's PoV, We all might be wondering what he thinks when Freya calls him guardian. 

Do remember to vote :D