Xander

Her touch is magical,

Making me feel,

Things that I didn't know,

And wounds that needed to heal.

XANDER

What the hell is wrong with me? I feel...uncomfortable when Freya is not around. My days should not be depended on presence of a girl but apparently now it did and it had been for a long time. That was the reason I started the bullying, I wanted her constant presence around me.

I closed my eyes and all my thoughts focused on her, that was not normal. All I craved was her smile and her touch and I have not kissed her yet.

That happened even more after the game. Even thought Leonard Blaze is same in height and weight as me but each time he manages to hurt me quiet badly. This time when I was injured, I thought I lost the game again but when Freya hugged me I felt all the pain wash away and like adrenaline shot through my body, she made me fine again.

The injury was still there, not healed or anything but her touch gave me enough incentive to play again, as if she really was my good luck charm.

Helpless and powerful, two contradiction she made me feel at one time.

It was Sunday and her day of teaching some kids. Last time I saved her from those filthy boys and since then Haylien has been picking up from there. Today I called him and told him that I will do the job.

"Finally, you got the sense." He said and hung up with a scoff.

I got on my bike and started it when a car stopped on front gate.

"Alexander." I groaned as I realised it was my dad, not the person I wanted to meet and damper my excitement of meeting Freya.

"Dad."

"Where are you going at this time?" He asked in curt tone looking at me through those square spectacles.

"Meet a friend." I kept my words to minimum.

"Congratulations on the win son. And Hailey called me , she wants to throw a party."

Hailey, the sly vixen that she is. She thought that we are almost as good as engaged. Earlier I didn't give a crap but now Freya in mixture, I didn't want her anywhere near me.

"I don't need a party dad, it was just a match."

"You defeated the son of my biggest rival, Alexander. I am proud and I want to throw a party for my son's success. Invite all your friends." He said as if this was his final words and I dare not defy it.

I was damn sure Hailey was behind this bull shit plan.

"Okay dad." I just said to end the matter quickly.

He nodded in approval and went inside the house and I sighed in relief.

***

Again, I don't know how it happened but just like at the party, I know before I could see her. Freya was walking up to the bus stop, her eyes searching for Haylien's car apparently.

But then she noticed it was me and I expected something like disappointment but she smiled a full smile at me making my heart jolt.

Ever since I have seen her in my jersey my thoughts have been jeopardised. It was like she was mine to have, right place for her to belong was with me.

"You are here." She didn't even hesitate and hopped on my bike.

Her trust in me baffled and amazed in me.