Freya

Shades, different shades,

Hidden in layers, hard to find,

He is hard to get a read on,

On what's in his mind.

Freya

Because I am nice.

This is the reason I have been giving myself for over thousandth time for offering Alexander my help. He bullied me, made me cry and said what not and I offered him help. I did it out of pure instinct nothing else.

But the worst part was he agreed. I dug my own grave and now we were meeting up at his place for studying. My mom would freak out if she found out but Alexander said that his house was the safest place or else anyone from school can see us together.

And that will naturally tarnish his image, not his words , just my thoughts,

I also didn't want anyone from school to see us together after I slapped him. And now truthfully I was kind of worried. Boys don't let go public humiliation easily, will he get revenge, was he angry.

It was his fault that he got slapped but how will he retaliate I still had to figure out. So far I was avoiding him in school. But now I idiotically agreed to tutor him.

"I am picking you up at eight, right?" Tessa asked breaking my thought process.

"Why?"

"For the dance, remember, the ball we have been working our ass off for?" She drawled out each word.

"Oh, yeah that. Okay , eight is fine." I grumbled out not really in mood to dress up for the stupid masquerade party.

But I was the decoration team and also I was somehow listed in sound and light team. I am pretty sure Micheal was behind this since he was alone of that team and he might have assumed that I will help. Now , I had no other option.

My mom was informed by me and Tessa about the whole dance deal and she made no fuss when Tessa came honking her car horn at my door.

"You look really pretty Freya." She said eyeing me in shock.

"So do you." I answered truthfully.

She was still the gothic Tessa but she looked glamorous.

"Where is your mask?" She asked me looking around for something like a mask with me.

"Star Labs is making me one just like they did for Arrow." I gave her an innocent smile.

"Haha, now where is it?"

"Here" I lifted the purple white mask.

"What is this? This will cover half your face." She gave me a disapproving look.

"That's the plan. I don't want people to know that Alexander's bullying victim is here."

"Fine, girl, we will have fun , that is more important." I nodded at her enthusiasm.

I doubted very much that fun was anywhere in my list at this party. Dance and I don't do well.

When we walked in the hall we decorated I was still stunned at the wonderful work light department has done. Michael walked in proud and happy.

"Come back stage with me I have your work." He blatantly said.

"Umm...did I ever agree Mike?" I played dramatic.

"Please , this once I am in dire need and besides Tessa is also there." He said pulling me along.

"And by the way you look gorgeous." He said off-handily.