Chapter 1

Warning: this story does have some spelling mistakes and I'm going to try and fix it so don't chew my head off if there is but you can tell me nicely if there is and this story does have cursing in it a boy on boy action so if you don't like foul language and your homophobic than I advise you to hit that 'X' button and browse through wattpad for a story that suites you more better than mine but if your all for boy on boy action and don't give a flying pancake if there's foul language then scroll right on down I'm not going to stop you :) enjoy *wink*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri's POV

"I woke up like dis'... I woke up like dis'." said Cameron in a funny voice twirling his little thingy on his hat, his crazy antics making me laugh.

I was currently in the mall on the bench looking at Cameron Dallas vines because he was hot and cracked me up... Did I say he was hot?

Closing my phone, I tucked it in my pocket and I got up and headed to one of my favorite stores.

I needed new clothes because my old ones weren't cutting it, they weren't looking their best as when the did when I bought the years ago.

Going into Zumies I picked up a few things. Some black, gray, white, maroon and bright yellow beanies and just some basic solid tees in black, white, gray, purple, pink, maroon, yellow, purple, red and light green and some skinny jeans in different colors. As you can see my closet isn't just one color, I like to open it out for different colors, styles and desgines.

Next I went into Hollister and got solid hoodies in black, white and gray. Some baggy jeans and some T- shirts with the logo on it and some shorts.

Then I went to Ambercrombie and got only 2 shirts and some of their cologne, I didn't like to shop here very much since they discriminate and that's a no no in my book.

After I went to Aeropostale and took some of there graphic tees, only those I would actually wear in public since my job requires suits and ties, formal wear.

And then I went to Journeys and Footlocker to pick up some new sneakers. I had to get working out again and the only thing I had aside from my dress shoes were my boat shoes and I couldn't run in those. I also stopped buy a classier shop to get some new oxfords.

After shopping at the mall I went to a near by target and got some school supplies and a book bag then headed home. 

Oh I know what your thinking, I have a job that requires me to dress formally but still go to school ha! Well don't remind me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Damn it school tomorrow." I grumbled to no one in particular even though there were like 4 other people in the elevator giving me crazy looks. I actually knew I had school tomorrow but it seems like my mouth just wanted to make it heard? My mouth has no filter which makes me say anything on my mind...