Chapter.75.Mature Scene.<3

A/N: This is a triple update. So if you have not read 74 and 75 I suggest you do so. Or not, whatever you want really! This is just smut anyways!

"Come on princess." I lift her in my arms, a rush of ecstasy courses through my veins when her legs wrap firmly around my waist. "Let me treat you like the royalty you are." Her giggles are the last thing that fill the hallway before I saunter upstairs. Her lips attack my neck, apparently she's been wanting this as much as I have... there's no way. With one motion, I'm tossing her on the bed and hovering above her slim frame. My fingers get tangled within her tresses before my lips meet hers in a fevered embrace. I've missed her – I've missed this so much. "I love you."

"I love you too." She whispers before shimmying out of her jeans that I'm pulling off of her.

Riley's delicate fingers discard my shirt and surprisingly, my jeans. She bucks her hips into me while our tongues dance together in her mouth. I love that she tastes minty when I kiss her, today I'm going to find out how yummy she really is. "Do you trust me?" I ask while slowly removing her shirt. The pads of my fingers roam over her ribs gently, lightly caressing the curves of her body.

"Yes." She breathes when I begin to lay her down. My lips hover over her perfect chest, while I drop her bra in the pool of discarded clothes. My teeth nip at her breasts before lightly nibbling her nipple, she arches her back, effectively putting more of her within my mouth. I trail kisses down her flat stomach.

Until I stop at her panty line, her body tenses beneath me. "Trust me to make you feel good." While holding eye contact, I pull her red boy shorts off – slowly and seductively. As soon as I know she's going to be okay, my orbs fall directly where I want them to, "Holy fuck." I had to wear briefs didn't I? I'm getting harder by the second and straining against the fabric. "I am going –" I pepper her inner thighs with kisses, "to make you feel-" She gasps whenever I toss her knees onto my shoulders, inching myself closer to her sweetness, "so fucking good. You won't be able to stand it."

I don't hesitate. I don't give her time to adjust. As soon as my hands separate her folds, I dove in. By the tightening hold she has on my head – by her legs – and the whimpers, I can tell she likes what I'm doing. Holy hell, "you taste so good." I tell her before my tongue draws a line from her entrance to her nob. "So wet for me."

Lightly biting at her clit, her moans of pure and utter pleasure echo off the walls. Without any warning, my finger enters her tightness, effectively making her scream my name. "L-Lucas."

When I feel her fingers dig into my hair, I become absolutely relentless. "Come for me. I want to taste you." My tongue replaces my fingers, and with one flick she's coming into my mouth. I groan at the taste and make sure to lap up every damn bit of her sweetness. "Fuck, that's good." I whisper – mostly to myself – and move up on her body. "I've gotta go calm down princess." Riley is in an absolute daze, her eyes are fluttering closed and when they are open she's got this hazy look in her eyes.

When I'm about to climb off the mattress she grips my wrist within her hands. Yes, hands. Small hands for a large wrist. "I want –" She rises off the mattress and stands up beside me, "to make you feel good." If this is a dream I'm going to kill myself. But it can't be a dream, I can feel her fingertips at the hemline of my briefs. I can see her getting onto her knees, and I can hear myself groaning at the site before me. Riley looking up at me with her big doe eyes through her eyelashes – like the innocent woman she is. Her chest on full display for me to see and her perky little ass sticking out.

"Are you sure?"

Without wasting a second she's nodding in agreement and having me step out of my briefs. Her beautiful orbs widen at the site of my erection, and I do everything in my power to fight off the laugh. I do however, smirk wildly. Riley noticeably gulps and places her soft hands on me. "Fuck." I groan, even just her touch drives me crazy. Slowly she moves it up and down, torturously slow. "Just like that." I whisper when she squeezes me slightly at the tip. I can tell when she gets more confident with her movements, her grip becomes slightly stronger and her pace quickens.

I'm in pure and utter ecstasy at the moment. "Like this?" I'm about to compliment the hell out of her whenever my eyes snap open. Did she just – "Was that okay?"

I nod and caress her cheek, I need to see that for myself. "Do it again." My voice is husky and completely commanding, but she complies and fuck if her kissing my dick wasn't the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. The hand on her cheek moves to her hair. "Yes."

Riley stares at me for a few moments with a questioning gaze. "How do – I want to give you –" She seems to be fumbling with the words.

"You want to give me a blow job?" I question. She drops her head and hands, only to nod seconds later. Hurriedly, I get down to her level. "Don't be ashamed sweet cheeks. It's so sexy, your innocence and the fact I'm your first. Just do what feels right. I highly doubt that you'll mess up."

Truth. I've never had a blow job before, so to say I'm incredibly nervous would be an understatement. When she gives me affirmation that she's ready, I peck her forehead and stand back up to my full height and she gets back on her knees. Riley's confidence comes back the second she places her hands on me again, a look of pure determination coats her face. I shudder in anticipation. The moment I close my eyes, I'm snapping them open again. Her mouth wraps around the tip before slowly descending. "Fuck!"

That is so good. So, so good! "Just like that baby." Riley pulls back out and places a few kitten licks on me before taking me in her mouth again and creating a perfect rhythm. "Suck a little harder." I whisper, seeing as I don't think I could do anything else. She's completely taken my breath away. I groan again when she does as I ask and my entire frame tightens, my muscles become taut and a feeling of ecstasy washes over me. For several minutes, my hands are tangled within her hair, guiding her up and down. My groans and the occasional gagging noises are all that's being heard. "Baby let me pull away, I'm about to –

Riley shakes her head and continues to move up and down my erection. "You tasted me. I get to taste you."

And that's all that is said and done before I'm shooting into the back of her throat. I grip her hair tighter and sigh in utter relief when I'm done. After fluttering my eyelids open, she's frowning. What the hell? "I didn't get to taste you." She answers my unspoken question, "You went straight to the back of my throat."

A hearty laugh echoes throughout the room, I can't believe she just said that. "I love you, so damn much."

"I love you too." When she cocks her head to the side once more, I don't even have time to ask what she's doing whenever she touches me again. "You're still hard." With a gaze filled of adoration, I slowly bring her on the bed beside me.

"It takes a few minutes for it to go down. Don't worry princess, that was... amazing."

"Good." She whispers before burying her face into my neck. "I love you."

Smiling to myself, I lean over and peck her temple. "You have no idea how much I love you."