Chapter 23) Butterflies

Previous chapter:

When I kissed him, I felt that his fingers moved a little.

_____________________________________________________________________

I was overjoyed when I felt his movement as he slowly opened his eyes. I pressed the button thingy and in no time, the doctor and nurses came in. The doctor did some check ups and told us that he could leave after a week of leg exercise. The doctor also told me that I did a good job by being by his side talking to him everyday as if he's awake because all my talking helped him recover. "Thanks, doc." I said. "No problem." the doctor said and left. I called Scooter and told him about the good news and he was very happy to hear it. I sat beside Justin and asked him was there anything that he needed. He shook his head, grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. "Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked thinking that he wanted to whisper something to me because he could only speak softly that time and after he fully recover then he'll be able to talk in his normal volume again. "Nope." Justin whispered back and kissed my cheek. I smiled and planted a peck of kiss on his lips as a punishment for his action. Well, not really a punishment but, you know what I mean.

"Thank god you're finally awake now. I was worried sick."

"I'm sorry my baby pooh for making you worry. And of course I'd wake up I mean, you kept talking to me how can I not wake up?" Justin giggled.

"Well, at least now all my talking are finally worth it."

"What did you talked to me about? I don't really remember what you talked about."

"Nah.. It's just  nonsense, haha." 

"Fine." Justin pouted.

------

*one week later*

Justin was finally out of the hospital. He received a lot of fan mails and stuffs telling him to get well soon. Justin has the best beliebers who care for him like their own siblings or lover. A smile was displayed on his face when he saw all the tweets and fan mails. 

All of us went back to California afterwards and we spent most of our time in the studio recording. Me and Justin wrote a lot of songs for my first album. I've already had quite a number of fans out there and I've been doing a lot of covers lately. When I told them that I was releasing an album soon, they were so excited and they said that they couldn't wait for it. They are the reason that I continued doing what I did and makes me wanna be better.

Justin was featured in a couple of my songs because Scooter said that it'd be better to have someone famous to collaborate with me in order to make my album sell fast. After everyday of hard work recording my songs, it was finally done.

My album was released 3 weeks later after I finished recording which is named 'Butterflies'. I tweeted about it and everything seemed smooth and my fans loved it. I was in the studio chilling out myself and I was thinking about what should I call my fans. I mean like Justin calls his fans beliebers, Selena gomez calls her fans selenators, One direction calls their fans directioner, so I was thinking about what should I call my fans. I had decided to tweet about it and ask the opinions of my fans out there.

@Christine9805 Hey guys! I was thinking what should I call u guys? any suggestions? :)

After tweeting that tweet, I got a lot of replies back.

There were 'Christinizer' , 'Sanders' , 'Christers' , 'Elegant cats' , 'Joker' , 'Buttercats' , 'Issabellers' etc. I was quite inpressed with Buttercats and Issabellers and I couldn't decide which is better. (Issabellers because my middle name is Issabelle) I called Justin and Elena and asked them to come to the studio to help me choose which name would be better.

"Definitely Issabellers!" Elena said.

"No! Buttercats sounds better!" Justin argued.

"Issabellers!"

"Buttercats!"

"Issabellers!"

"Butter-"

Before he could finish what he wanted to say, I interrupted them. "Guys! I asked you guys to come to help me out here not argue with each other! Now great, both of you have different opinions which makes everything worse."          

"Sorry." Both of them said at the same time.

"It's OK, guys." I sighed.

"Which name is better? Buttercats? Issabellers? Hmmm... But buttercats sound kinda better because it's kinda weird to name my fans after my middle name. But then again Issabellers is nice too. Oh god what now." I contemplated. I decided to ask my fans which name do they prefer, Buttercats or Issabellers. After I tweeted that question, I turned off my laptop and get that thought out of my mind. Justin and Elena were no help at all but I still thanked them for willing to be there for me.

"I'm sorry we couldn't help." Justin mumbled under his breath but I was still able to hear him because I was sitting next to him.  "It's OK. You came when I told you to, that's good enough." I gave him a soft smile and leaned my head on his lap. Justin twirled my hair and played with it while we were all silent. Despite we weren't talking at all, the atmosphere wasn't awkward at all. "Great. Now the couple are in their own world and totally forgot that I'm here." Elena teased and rolled her eyes. We laughed and so did Elena. Elena decided to play with her phone.

A few hours later, Elena went back home and I decided to stay over at Justin's. I told my parents and they allowed me to. My dad was finally starting to talk to me again after our fight last time and he was also starting to accept Justin as a part of my life.

We had chicken rice for our dinner and while eating, me and Justin were sitting on the chair on the patio looking at the beautiful sky of stars shining. After finishing our meal, we stayed there for a little while longer enjoying the view and Justin was holding my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while (but thank goodness it's still within 10 days since my last update like I promised) because I am very busy for the past few days of rehearsals for my Christmas performance, Christmas preparations and early Christmas party celebrations. This chapter is kinda short and I apologize for it but I hope you guys enjoyed reading :) And guys, which name do you think is better? Buttercats or Issabellers? Please do comment and tell me :) Thanks for reading and VOTE! :)