Chapter 9) Gotcha! xP

Previous chapter~

Our lips almost touching each other's lips... 

-------------------------------

Chapter 9

Suddenly, Justin tilted his head to my right ear and whispered "Gotcha." And stood back from me. My face was so freaking red that I can feel the heat even without touching it. I was so embarrassed because I actually thought Justin was gonna kiss me. "Damn you, Justin!" I raised my voice a little and hit his bicep as hard as I can. Justin was just standing there laughing crazily with his hands wraped around his tummy. "You actually thought I was gonna kiss you! Omg that was hilarious!" Justin hit the wall because he couldn't control his laughter. "Arghhh. Gimme that." I snatched my clothes from his other hand and slammed the door shut in front of his face. "C'mon, don't be mad at me." Justin whined. I finished dressing up and powdered my face and went out of my bathroom. Justin was just standing there but I just walked ahead and straight to my bed arranging it. "Fuzzy pooh, look at me. Pooooooooooooooooh" Justin kept calling my nickname and bothering me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes and said "Whatever, let's go." I walked out of my room and Justin followed right behind me and grabbed my arm as a sign of wanting me to stop walking and listen to him. "Look at me, pooh. If you don't say that you forgive me then we're not going to the studio." Justin was serious. I could see the seriousness in his eyes so I softened my heart and swallowed my ego "Fine. But I just wanna ask, why did you have to do that? Why did you held my waist and pulled me closer? Why did you bring your lips near mine and made me misunderstood your intensions? Why did you-" Justin pulled my body and embraced me tightly and said "Shhhh... Stop asking all the whys. I'm sorry, ok? I just wanted to tease you and I was wrong so I'm sorry, kay?" He whispered in my left ear and patted my head. All of a sudden the anger in me was no where to be found. All I felt was comfort and the happiness when Justin hugged me. I hugged him back, of course and we stayed in that position for a minute and backed off.  

--- 

"So, let's listen to your song." Justin smiled while making his way to the couch to smash his body on it. "Ok. But before that, I need a guitar. I'm not gonna sing without any instrument." I really don't like to sing without any music because it feels awkward. While I was singing, Justin video taped me and said that he wanted to post it on Youtube. After I finished, I chased Justin all around the room to get that video camera off of his hands but I lost, obviously. He posted it on Youtube and tweeted about it.

@Justinbieber My beautiful beliebers, listen to this awesome girl singing a song she wrote. She's amazing *video's link* @Christine9805

Only within a few minutes, the video of me singing reached 100,000 views. "Woah, that's fast." I said surprisingly and Justin looked at me replying"Of course. My beliebers are the most awesome people on planet earth." He winked at me. "I know, I have a belieber best friend myself. Speaking of my belieber best friend, she hasn't contacted me for days, I wonder what's wrong with her?" I was kinda worried because it's been forever since we both met and we never separated with each other for this long except when we're on a vacation. "Maybe she's just busy with her own thing." Justin tried to convince me but failed. Just right then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Elena.  

"Hey Lena, where the hell have you b-" I was interupted by Elena's shout. 

"OMG CHRISSY! DID YA KNOW THAT JUSTIN TWEETED ABOUT YOU?! AND WHEN THE HELL DID YOU WROTE A SONG AND POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE? AND ISN'T THAT JUSTIN'S STUDIO? OMG ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH JUSTIN?!" Seriously, she was so freaking loud that my ear could probably go deaf.  

"Calm down, Lena. And yes. I am hanging out with Justin and I wrote that song with him. And please, forgive me that I didn't tell you about it 'cause he doesn't want me to tell anyone." I was a bit worried that Lena might get mad at me for not telling her about this but I was hoping that she'd forgive me.

Elena's POV

What the hell?! She chose to hide everything from me JUST because Justin told her not to tell anyone? Am I 'anyone' for her? I thought we were best friends and aren't best friends suppose to tell everything to each other even when someone told either one of us a secret and told us not to tell anyone, am I included in the category of 'anyone' ?! I can't believe this! Christine's my best friend and Justin's my idol! Okay, I don't blame Justin for this because I understand why he said what he said but Chrissy? I told her everything! Even my deepest, darkest secret and she hid THIS from me? I am so disappointed of her. I don't even feel like talking to her anymore. All I want is revenge. I want her to feel the way I felt! So what now, Justin's her new BFF? I'll make her feel how it feels when treated this way! But as for now, it's best that I still pretend to be her stupid bff. 

"Awww.. I understand, Chrissy. I mean, Justin's a celeb and he wants privacy. I get it. I won't get mad at you for such little things." Yeah right, I am SO gonna forgive her, not! That bitch is gonna pay for what she did!  

"Omg thanks, Lena! I love you so much and I'm really sorry for keeping this from you." I hate her, I never thought I'd say this but I hate her! We were the best of friends before and I forgave her for anything that she's done wrong but not this time, no. She went way over the line for hiding such a big thing from me. "It's ok, Chrissy. Really. And I love you too. Btw, gotta go now, Bye! And hey, don't forget to introduce me to Justin!" "Haha, sure! Bye hun!" Don't call me 'hun', bitch. I'm no longer your hun and you're no longer mine either. " Bye babe!"

She better introduce me to Justin because if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't go to his m&g and she wouldn't have met him and be his friend. And when I get to know Justin, she'll see. I'll steal him away from her and she'll no longer have him, like she no longer have me and the other way around. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N~ 

Hey guys! So what do you think about my story? And what will Elena do? I'm sorry for the shortness of this chapter but it's getting late here and I have to sleep. I promise I'll make the next chapter longer!Anyways, Stay tuned and continue to read till the end to know what happens. =) Btw, thanks for reading and I hope you guys will stay with me and Vote!!