Chapter 7) I'll be your girlfriend =)

When we're in Tristan's car, neither one of us spoke a word. I felt really awkward so I decided to pull my earphone out and listen to songs. Just when I was about to insert the earphone into my ears, Tristan stopped beside the road and grabbed my hand and stopped me from putting the earphone into my ears. "Don't" Tristan said strictly while looking at me. I obeyed Tristan and put away the earphone and just sat there awkwardly while Tristan slowly slid his hand off. He smiled at me afterwards and opened his mouth and closed them again like he wanted to say something but chose to ignore those thoughts. "You wanna say something?" I asked Tristan knowing that he had something to say. "Nevermind. It was nothing." He faked a smile after replying me. "Hey, look. I don't like it when people do that. If you have something to say, just say it. Whether you'll have a good answer or not it doesn't matter as long as you're being honest with yourself." I told him feeling kinda annoyed because I really dislike it when people says 'nevermind, it's nothing'. "Ok, then. What I wanted to say was, can you be my girlfriend? I really like you and I wanna be with you." Tristan said with a slight fear in his voice. I hesitated before giving him an answer. I didn't really know what to say. Should I say yes, or no? After a few seconds, I've made up my mind. and my answer was yes."I... am willing to be your girlfriend." I said and gave him a smile and he smiled back at me too while saying 'Omg, thanks! So today will be our first date?"

"Sure."

Tristan leaned over trying to kiss me but I avoided him which made him a bit disappointed. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm too fast, eh?" he let out an awkward laugh and leaned back to his own seat and started driving to who knows where. While we were on the way, my phone buzzed.

Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened at the studio just know. And I was sorry for the way I treated Tristan. Friends? :')

-Justin B

I let out a weak smile when I saw Justin's message. It's really nice to know that Justin's no longer angry at me and about the Tristan thing. I felt eyes all over me when that smile was planted on my face. The feeling that his eyes were giving me were feelings of jealousy. I ignored them and replied Justin.

I'm really sorry too. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. You did nothing wrong =) And of course we'll still be friends. I'll forever be your fuzzy pooh and you'll forever be my smurfy. :')

-Christine

I was really blessed to have a best friend like him. I wonder where was Elena? She hadn't replied my message since forever. Though Elena was my best friend too but Justin is a different kind of best friend. He's just, better. My mind was just filled with moments of us spending time together."Who were you texting?" Tristan said interrupting my train of thoughts. "It was just Justin." There was no point at hiding it from him so I told him honestly and gave him a tiny smile. "Oh. Were you guys like, a couple? Was that a break up fight back then?" Tristin asked with jealousy obviously boiling at its highest point. "No we're not. Yes it was a fight but it's a best friend fight. Not a breakup fight." I pointed it out. "Ok. I believe you." Tristan replied with relief written all over his face expression. After a long while, we arrived at a house. Was that Tristan's house? Was he trying to bring me to his house for something planned? Why did he wanted to bring me here? It was only the FIRST day of me being his girlfriend. Oh gosh I was starting to get a little scared. "So we've arrived my house, the place of our first date." Tristan winked at me like a flirt. "Your house? I thought maybe you'll bring me to the mall or the park or beach or somewhere else. Not your house." I said nervously. "Calm down, I'm not gonna do anything to you. I love you" He said with a smile to make me not feel nervous. "That's what most of the guys said to the girl" I mumbled under my breath. And love? That just sounded weird coming out from him. "What did you said?"

"Oh, nothing." I faked a smile and followed behind him into his house with each step stepped cautiously incase he decided to do something you know, what most boyfriend would do to their girlfriend. After I rested my body on his couch, he turned on the TV and asked me what do I wanna watch.

"Do you have any horror movies?"

"Yeah. wait a sec." Tristan said while entering the DVD into the DVD player. He came and sat next to me on the couch with his hand started touring its way to the other side of my waist and rested it there. Just when the movie started, my phone buzzed.

Awww. Thanks, fuzzy pooh. I love u ;)

-Justin B

I smiled and shoved my phone into my pocket and focused my eyes on the TV. There was one part when the ghost suddenly came out of no where and I screamed and hid my face between Tristan's chest and he looked at me and smiled. Oh no, what was he thinking? I took my face away from his chest but he landed his fingers on my chin holding my head up and looking right at him. He leaned forward to kiss me but I obviously turned my face away so he ended up planting that kiss on my cheek. "What's wrong? I thought we're in a relationship? Why can't I kiss you?" Tristan said with a bit anger and sadness in his voice. "It has only been 1 hour since I accepted you as my boyfriend. Do you have to be THAT quick?" I said impatiently and my voice slightly raised. "But why? I thought when a couple is in love it doesn't matter how long they've been together 'cause all that matters is a couple being together spending their time intimately."

"Well that's not me. I'm not those kind of girl and if you think of me that way, why don't we just end this?!" I got up from the couch and walked towards the door when Tristan quickly grabbed my hand. I tried to remove it but he was way too strong. "I'm sorry, ok? Just please, don't leave me." Tristan said with pain in his voice. I felt sorry for him. I mean, all he wanted was to do things with me like other boys do with their girlfriend. That's really not a big deal, it's just me. I just can't kiss him. Believe me or not but I did tried to kiss him and to not avoid his kiss but I just can't. My mind tells me that I should let him kiss me 'cause he's my boyfriend but my lips can never let his lips land on mine. Yes he kissed me infront of Justin but that was unpredictable. I didn't even had the time to avoid him because he was too fast. We continued watching the horror movie but none of us seemed to pay attention to the movie. When the movie finished, Tristan got up and took the DVD out and placed it in the DVD rack. "Hey, I'm gonna leave now. Bye." I smiled. "Aww.. Can't you stay longer?" Tristan begged "Fine. I'll stay for another hour." Tristan just smiled and appreciated my presence.

We both sat on the couch and started talking about random stuffs and so on. I can tell that Tristan was really glad that I was willing to stay back and acompany him for another hour. I kinda get why he doesn't want me to leave so early, because he was all alone in his house. He has no parents, siblings or anyone besides himself. In our conversation, I found out that He never knew who his father was and never had any siblings. He spent all his life with his mother and just 2 years ago, his mother got sick and passed away last year. I felt really sad for him. If I werw him I don't even know what do to without anyone with me supporting me or teaching me to do things. An hour has passed but I decided to stay longer because he would be left alone if I leave. "Thanks for staying longer than you promised."He smiled at me with great grattitude. Sometimes I wonder, does he really likes me or he thinks he likes me because he's just too lonely and needs someone beside him? It's ok since I myself don't even know whether I trully liked him or not. Either way, I'll still be his girlfriend. By the time it was already 6.30pm, I left. We hugged each other before I left and he gave me a goodbye kiss on my cheek.

---

"Mum, Dad, I'm home!" I shouted. "Hey honey. Where have you been just now?" My mum asked while she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Mum, I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "I have a boyfriend and I was at his house just now BUT, i swear we didn't do anything. We just chilled together and watched movie." I told my mum. "Aww honey, I'm glad you have someone to care for you now besides me and your dad. But are you sure that you didnt do anything with him?" My mum smiled and raised an eyebrow. "No, mum. I swear." "Ok then, if that's what you say. Let me know when you guys did it." My mum winked at me and laughed "Ewwwww mum! Could you be more disgusting?" I laughed with my mum. "Come on. You're 17 for crying out loud. I've been 17 myself and I know what will girlfriend and boyfriend do at this age. Just make sure you do it safe." My mum smiled at me. What can I say. Do I have the best mother in the world or what? "Oh, I forgot to ask. How old is he?" "He's 19 years old." I told my mum and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~

So that's it for this chapter =D Hope you guys liked it and would vote for it! Thanks for reading I'll continue the next chapter asap. I still have exam so I hope you'll be patient and stay with me on this story and don't leave. I promise as long as I have time, I'll write the next chapter! Please vote! =)