Chapter 10) I got raped

Back to Christine's POV =)

After me and Elena ended our conversation, I turned to Justin and asked " Do you really think she'll forgive me?" I twisted my lips worrying did she really forgive me or not. "Yes. Trust me. She's your friend and besides, even if she doesn't forgive you, you still have me. Don't ever forget that." Justin gave a comforting smile and sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder and rested it there. "I really hope so. And thanks for staying by my side." I smiled back and buried my face in his chest and on cue, he hugged me tightly and patted my back as a sign of everything's gonna be alright. "Sure." Justin replied.

I was lying down on the couch with my head on Justin's lap checking my twitter and him playing with his phone. The minute I logged in my twitter account, I was shocked. There were so many tweets about me and a lot of them are positive tweets. Well of course there were negative ones too but I simply ignored them. One of the tweet that caught my attention and made me smile was a tweet from a girl named Clarece. My video was only posted half an hour ago and I already had a fan? That was fast, and sweet. This was her tweet :

@ClarecelovesChristine OMG I love the song you wrote, @Christine9805 ! I really love it and ur voice. Consider me as ur 1st fan and I'll support u till the end! =)

That was really sweet of her and I really thanked her for being so supportive. Despite all the negativity, I was really glad that there actually are people who supports and appreciate the things other people do. Haters gon' hate but that doesn't keep me from doing what I love to do. I may not be a super star but being a famous YouTube singer was more than I've ever asked for. At least I'll have people who love and support me. I'm really thankful to be a YouTube singer and I wouldn't ask for more like being as famous as Justin because that's never gonna happen so I'll just stick with being a famous YouTube singer.

@Christine9805 @ClarecelovesChristine Thank you so much for your support! I'm glad to have u as my first fan! =)

That was my reply to her. Simple yet grateful. After scrolling over my interactions, I decided to reply to a few of them while I have the time. There were already so many tweets about me saying that they're a fan and that really made me happy. And of course, if it wasn't for the help of Justin tweeting about it, I bet my video won't get so many views within that short period of time so I thanked him for that. "Hey Justin," He looked at me after he heard his name being called "Yeah?" "Thank you." I smiled and lifted my head from his lap and kissed his cheek lightly. "For what?" Justin was a bit surprised that I kissed his cheek and for thanking him all of the sudden. "For everything." was my only reply, he smiled back to me and replied "You're very welcomed, pooh." I returned my focus on my phone and replied to some of my new fans.

@RubyyyyBieber Hey @Christine9805 I listened to the song u wrote and sang and I like it sooo F-ing much. You've got talent, girl! ;)

@Christine9805 @RubyyyyBieber Glad you liked it =) Thanks though!

@Bieberlover @Christine9805 omg Justin shared your song! And it's amazing =D Love it!

@Christine9805 @Bieberlover yeap, he did. cool isn't it? Btw, thanks for listening and liking it ;) It means a lot to me!

@iLoveJustin_GC omg you're so so so lucky to have Justin share your video! Love your song so much x) @Christine9805

@Christine9805 @iLoveJustin_GC Thank you so much! And I am indeed lucky ;)

@Fanofchristine Hey! After I listened to ur song, I totally became a fan of yours! Love ya @Christine9805

@Christine9805 @Fanofchristine awww thanks so much! I appreciate you guys =)

After replying to the 4 of them and a few others, Justin spoke up. " Hey, it's almost 6 o'clock. Wanna leave now? Let's go to my house." Justin suggested. "Sure, why not. I'm gettin kinda bored though. And you know what? I already have fans" I wasn't able to contain my smile when I mentioned that to him. "Awesome! See? I told you you're amazing and you didn't believe it." He said with a 'I told you so' kind of attitude. We headed off to his car and drove off. After approximately 30 minutes later, we arrived at Justin's house. It was sooooooooo freaking BIG. I know there were pictures of his house on the magazines and on the internet but trust me, you'd freak out too when you see his house personally instead of pictures.