Chapter 5) OMG Justin saw me naked!

"But I... Nevermind. Just forget about ehat had happened and continue to be best friends. Nothing shall ruin our friendship." Justin said broken heartedly but faked a smile. I gave him a smile back and went to where I put my clothes and wore them back. Justin followed up and put on his shirt.

We acted like nothing happened before and continued being friends. We walked back to Justin's car and started leaving the beach. The atmosphere was kinda awkward 'cause none of us are talking and neither one of us were willing to say anything. Justin brought me to a fancy restaurant to have dinner together when it was 6pm. Both of us ordered the same food, which was lamb chop. Before the food arrived, Justin spoke up. "So you mentioned that you play the piano too, right? And sing as well?"  

"Yep, I do. I love playing the piano. Everytime when I feel upset or anything that makes me sad, I play the piano to let everything out instead of keeping everything in me and drive myself insane." I told Justin with total honesty.  

"Ooooo.. you're a music lover then?" Justin said while raising one eyebrow. "Obviously." I chuckled.

"If you were given the chance to have a life like mine, would you take it or you'd rather live the life that you have now?" Wow. Justin looked sad while asking me that question. A lot must be going on in his mind right now that's making him sad. Poor Justin. If only I have the power to demolish all the paps and the haters, I'd definitely do it. Haters don't even know what he's going through right now but they keep on throwing hates on him. What have he done to them to deserve these kind of hatreds? Haters are just too childish to do something better instead of putting someone who's 100 times better than themselves down.

"I don't really know. I love music but I love my friends and family that I have now, too."

"I can see that. They're very lucky to have a friend and daughter like you who loves them so much." Justin said with pain in his voice. "I know you miss your old life. But you can't turn back time. All you can do now is master your work and do your best. I know it's hard but, ignore the hates as much as you can. Know that we're always gonna be by your side supporting you no matter what." I gave him a smile to prove that I meant what I said and landed my hands on his shoulder. Justin sigh as he answered me "Thanks, pooh. You're a friend that I treasure. There's a lot of people who tried to be my friend for many reasons and that really hurt me so much and I'm glad that you're not like them." Justin gave me a weak smile and I returned him a comforting one. After a short while, our food arrived. "Finally! I'm starving." I complained. Justin laughed at my response and shook his head. "What? Can't a girl love food as much as a boy loves video games?" I questioned him. "I never said a word." he laughed and started eating his lamb chop. 

"Your meat looks more delicious than mine. I want yours." I pouted and begged Justin.

"It's just the same. Eat your own food."

"Well if it's the same then why wouldn't you wanna give them to me? Huh? Why?" I sticked my tongue out at him. 

"Geez I've already started eating mine that's why I'd rather not change with you."

"If that's the case, I don't mind. Who cares if your saliva's on it."

"Apparently not you."

We both laughed a bit and exchanged our food. "I knew this tastes better! I'm a food genious." I said proudly to Justin "Yeah yeah yeah. Eat and stop talking or the lamb might re-live when it's cooled down" Justin joked about it. "Pfffffft.." 

After finished eating, Justin asked for the bill and paid US$100 for our meal. He stood up and helped me got up from my chair and led me to his car. During our way home, we blasted music in Justin's car and we kept sininging at the top of our lungs like crazy people. It was SO much fun. After a long 10 minutes or so, we finally arrived at my home. "Bye! See you again if possible!" I said to Justin. "What are you saying, ofcourse we'll meet again." Justin winked at me and said "Good night, sweet dreams don't let the love bugs bite!" "Hah! You too and good night, smurfy!" I did my signature look, which was sticking my tongue out at him. "K, bye, FUZZY POOH!" I laughed and we parted our own ways. The minute I stepped in my house, Elena surprised me with a huge hug and shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISSY FREAK!" "Gosh You scared me! Btw, thanks." I smiled at her with my teeth showing. "That's what I was expecting, Chrissy." She winked at me while pulling my hand going to my room. When we're in my room, Elena started questioning me about my 'date'. "How many times do I have to tell you? It was JUST a day out with a friend to spend my birthday, not a freaking date." I reassured her which I don't think she'd believe. "Ok ok. It's not a date. Happy? But I'm your best friend but you're willing to spend your birthday with that friend. He must be special. Am I right?" Elena said with a suspicious look. Was she really convinced that it wasn't a date or it wasn't a boyfriend? One answer- nope! "Listen, I'm really sorry about that, okay? But I can swear that it wasn't and never will be a date. Neither was he my boyfriend. He wanted to hang out with me and he didn't know it's my birthday. Besides, he's a really busy person. Today was his only free time." I told Elena with a firm look. "Aha! So it IS a guy?" "Yes! Yes it was! Now can we not talk about that anymore? gosh." My voice was kinda raised and I lowered my volume immediately. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry."  

"I'm not angry. Please, stop talking about this. Today's my birthday and I don't wanna ruin it." I said tiredly. "Ok." was Elena's only response.

We had fun watching horror movies and love stories. We talked about other things and laughed a lot. I was really glad that we both avoided the conversation that we had earlier because I really didn't wanna talk about it. After having fun together for a long time, it was already 3 am. Time flies so quickly when we're enjoying our time. This is so unfair. I took a quick bath before going to bed and we both slept soundly that night.

I was awoken by my stupid alarm clock by 8 in the morning. I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast while I'm still in my pajamas. I made a simple sandwich that contained peanut butter jam and my favourite choclate pasting, Nutella. I took a long shower after having my breakfast and while showering, thoughts of what happened yesterday was rewinding in my head. Tears started to fell from my eyes to my cheeks when those memories were playing in my head. Those tears were tears of broken hearted. Why was I broken hearted, you might ask? It's simply because I felt sad that we're never gonna be more than just friends. I know I just met Justin twice and yesterday was the 1st time that I really hung out with him but I feel the connection between us. It was so strong, especially when we were kissing. The feeling, the connection and the chemical between us seemed to be so strong that a normal person wouldn't be able to push it away. But I don't think Justin felt the same way. That's what made my heart cracked a bit. After all these thoughts kept running in my head, I was already done taking a bath. I wraped a towel around my naked body and went out of my bathroom. "Hey Lena, get up it's your turn to shower!" I said and almost got shocked to death. " Why and how the hell are you in my BEDROOM?! Where's Elena?!" I shouted when I saw Justin sitting on my bed. "Calm your ass down. I don't know where's Elena and as for how and why am I here, I texted you that I wanna bring you to my studio to listen to a song that I recorded late last night. And when I arrived at your house, I called you but no one answered. I got in your house because the door wasn't locked which I don't know why. That's all I know." Justin explained all at once. "Oh. Okay. But can you seriously turn around? I wanna change." "Sure." Just right before Justin turned around to look at the opposite direction, my towel fell. It freaking fell. Omg it was so embarassing and I was naked!!!!!! "OMG TURN AROUND NOW!" I screamed so loud that I think my ears and his ears bled. Justin turned immediately without saying anything. And it was obvious that he saw everything he wasn't supposed to see and he was quite surprised, I can tell.

"I'm done. You can look wherever you want to now." I said awkwardly. "If it makes you feel better, I saw nothing." Justin lied, obviously because he can't even look into my eyes while talking to me. "Nope. It didn't made me feel any better because I know you're lying. You're a horrible liar, you know?" I told him honestly. "Well, you can just pretend that what I said was real." Justin smiled. "Impossible."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Author's note~ 

Did you like it? comment what you think and vote ! =) Thanks for reading and I really hope that y'all will vote for my story! Will be back soon~ =)