Chapter 8) Daddy's little girl

Previous chapter~

"He's 19 years old." I told my mum and smile.

-------------------------------

Chapter 8

"Hey, isn't your friend Justin 19 too?" My mum asked while walking towards the dining table and pulling out the chair to sit. My dad was already there sitting and waiting for us to be complete and pray before we started eating. "How did ya' know?" I looked curiously at my mum's direction.

"By the way, hey dad." I said to my dad and he greeted me back and gave me a nice and warm daddy smile. Dads are always able to give their children that one warm and comforting smile that could make the child feel comforted no matter how rough their day had been. I love my dad. Though he's usually busy and we don't really talk much like me and my mum, but sometimes, I just feel better talking with my dad. It just feels, different... Well, it's probably just me or I don't know. People always says that I'm daddy's little girl.

"Of course I know. 1, he's your friend. 2, he's Justin Bieber. Who wouldn't?" my mum replied me. "hmm, true" I tilted my head to left a bit.

After having our dinner, I washed my plate and my mum washed the rest. We went to the living room and just sat there and had conversations.

"So who was that 19 year-old boy you and your mum were talking bout just now?" my dad asked with his right eyebrow lifted up that formed an opposite 'v' on his forehead. "Which 19 year-old?" I narrowed my eyes and looked at my dad like I'm an innocent person. "Wow, so there's more than just 1 boy. Very interesting. So are they your friend or is one of them someone that I'd like to 'daddy' meet?" Omg, my dad's starting to ask these question. Which means one thing, if he doesn't like the guy, we're both not gonna live. "Well.... Actually, one of them is my... boyfriend." I said the 'boyfriend' really softly and still waiting for my dad's response.

"A boyfriend eh? Is he someone that I might disagree?" Hmmm... I think I was just over reacting. My dad doesn't seem mad at all. He was just, I don't know, ok with it? "Of course I'd say no. He's my boyfriend and I accepted him for a reason. He's a good guy." I said bravely to my dad and smiled awkwardly. "Since that's what you say then I'm ok with it." What the? Did something hit the head of my dad? He wasn't like this with my ex. He got so mad that he demanded us to break up immediately. Well of course we didn't. We still see each other secretly but I found out he was cheating on me with a girl whom I like to call a slut so I broke up with him. Since then, I never had another boyfriend, not untill now.

"You're ok with it? Are my ears damaged? Because that's what I heard you say, dad."

"Your ears are fine. And yes, I'm ok with it. You're already 17 and I can't say no like I did before. You've grown. I can't lock you up anymore. But remember,if he hurts you, you know what I'll do." I never thought those words would come out of my dad's mouth. Wow, being older do benefits.

"Thanks dad. I love you so much." I gave my dad a hug and he hugged me back. "I love you too, sweetie."

---

After taking a shower, I wore my pajama and laid down on my comfy bed. I took my phone and played Minion Rush for a while when suddenly, my phone vibrated.

Hey, still awake? =)

-Justin B

A smile was formed naturally on my face when I saw the text from Justin. I love Justin as a friend and more than that, I think. I don't know. But sometimes when I think about him, the feeling of his lips on my lips still lingers. I thought I love Tristan, but then I realized that I love Justin too. But now Tristan's my boyfriend, and Justin's ONLY my best friend. Oh gosh, I am such a freak. I can't even understand myself sometimes.