Chapter 19) Our last day

Previous chapter :

We went back to the room and lied on the bed.

_______________________________

*The next day*

Christine's POV

"Morning, sweetie. Feeling any better?" My mum asked me and smiled. "Yeah. Much better." I smiled. Elena was the first one to take a bath followed by my mum, Justin and me. That day was our last day staying in the UK so we decided to enjoy our last day there by starting with the restaurant that we've always wanted to go to but didn't because it's too pricey. I applied makeup on my face and it was different than the usual makeup I put. So did Elena but my mum couldn't be bothered. We wore pretty outfits and went to had our breakfast in the pricey restaurant.

After breakfast, we went to the shopping mall and shopped till we drop. Not literally drop though but, you know what I mean. Half way through shopping, Justin received a phone call from Scooter and said that he had to leave because he has work to do. Justin had been skipping work a lot because of me so I kinda feel sorry. Justin didn't want to leave but I told him to because I definitely didn't want to hold him back from his work. We said our goodbyes and continued shopping. You might wonder how is it even possible for Justin freaking Bieber to go shopping with us without being recognized. Well, that's because everytime I'd dress him up in a way that's impossible to be recognized so, yeah. We went to many different places that day and really enjoyed our last day.

After lunch, we went to a resort to swim. "Dayum! You look sexy as hell in your bikini, Lena. Thank goodness Justin is not here otherwise he would drool over you man!" I joked and we all laughed. "Oh look who's talking, little miss I'm sexy and I know it. Look at your abs, ugh every girl would die to have your abs and your leg and your... You know what? Scratch that. Every girl would die to have your body, Chrissy. You have like the most perfect body or figure. Dang, Justin must really enjoy having sex with you!" Elena laughed and stuck her tongue out at me. "What the crap? Seriously, Lena you are so efing weird. You're like the most perverted friend I ever have." I said. "Well that's what makes me special, right? And you gotta admit, all of my perverted jokes are true." Elena winked. "Yeah right. Shut up and get into the swimming pool." I said and pushed her into the pool. "FUCK YOU, CHRISTINE ISSABELLE SANDERSON!" Elena shouted while getting out of the pool. She tried to chase me but I was too fast. We ended up laughing our ass off and went into the swimming pool to swim after we were done laughing and finally calmed down. My mum didn't join us because she preffered to relax and get taned on the chair.

A few hours had passed by. We decided to stop swimming and take a shower to get ready for dinner. Before we get into the shower room, I took a selfie with my mum and Elena and posted it on Twitter saying :

@Christine9805 Swimming day with my 2 favorite people, my BFF and mommy! xD

We both took a bath after taking a picture. I wore an elegant dress and Elena wore a very classy dress.

My mum, on the other hand wore a sexy, cleavage-revealing body fit dress that made her look like a super sexy young woman. "Now I know where you get your body from, your mum. You both have such perfect body shape." Elena said. "Oh Elena, you love to joke, don't you?" My mum said when she heard Elena. "Whatever you say, Mrs. Sanderson." Elena replied and we both giggled. We went to a 5 star hotel and had our dinner there.

Hey beautiful. Where r u now? :* I'm done with work, mind if I join u?

-Justin♥

I'm at *hotel's add* having our last dinner here:)) Come and eat with us! we wouldnt mind :*

-Christine

*10 minutes later*

Babe, im already here. :)

-Justin ♥

"Mum, I'll go and look for Justin and we'll be back in a bit." I told my mum. "Sure." I stood up and went to look for Justin. After walking for a while, I found Justin waiting in front of the hotel."Hey babe." Justin said when he saw me and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Come on, this way." I smiled and our fingers interlocked as we walked.

We finished eating but we didn't leave immediately because we were still talking and having random conversation. When it was almost 10pm, we all left and went back to my hotel. I hugged Justin, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and he left to go back to his hotel.

"I'll miss being here. All the memories of us from enemies to BFFs again." Elena suddenly came to my side and whispered to me. I hugged her and said "Yeah, me too. And you were never my enemy." "Thanks, Chrissy.For everything." Elena said. "We're best friends after all so you don't need to thank me." I told her and smiled. I told her to go to sleep and we both went to sleep at the same time.

---

I woke up early in the morning to prepare for departure. I left a note on the table and went to Seven Eleven to buy food to eat. When I was about to pay, I saw something that made me froze. I was on the front cover of a magazine. The magazine had a news of Justin kissing me last night in front of the hotel. It was on the freaking cover of the magazine with a headline 'Justin Bieber kissing mysterious girl in front of a hotel. Were they together the whole night?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~

So that's it for this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading and VOTE! :)