"My thoughts precisely," I answered softly, glancing back at the near empty restuarant, the three other waitresses were busy cleaning their sections.

"So what are you going to do?" She answered as I leaned back down and grabbed the pan, making my way back to the box in the back for broken glass. She stayed close to me at all times.

"You know how Alice and Rose wanted to throw a party? They decided to do it tonight. He and I are going together." I told her. "Are you coming?"

"You think I would miss this? Or one of Alice and Rosalies partys?" She answered rhetorically.

I shrugged and grinned. "I guess I'll see you there."

***

I curled my fingers into my palms, my arms felt cool from the nerves, but I remained still in the spinning desk chair in Alices room while she worked on my makeup, Rosalie was working on my hair. Normally I would object to makeovers but in this case, I obliged. I glanced over at the bag holding a dress hung on the closet. I have no idea whats in there, tonight I'm at the mercy of Alice and Rose. They have full say on what i will look like by the end of this.

"There!" Alice said proudly, clapping her hands together, the brush still caught between her fingers. "All done. You look perfect."

"I'm just about done to," Rosalie added, smacking her lips together as she let the last curl fall down over my arm. "C'est magnifique!"

I brought my hands to my legs, rubbing my thighs as I breathed heavily "thanks guys."

"Bella, you're a wreck. You act like you never went on a date with a man before." Alice scrutinized.

"She never went on a date with an Edward Cullen before" Rosalie defended me, I smirked in response as i moved to the closet and unzipped the garment bag.

I did a double take.

"Hell no!" I gasped horrified, staring at the dress.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," Rosalie whined, "try it on, at least!" I rolled my eyes and snatched the dress off the hanger, my heart began to pound in my chest. I didn't want to see what i would look like in this. But they are my friends, they have never steered me wrong before..

I moved to the en suite and closed the door behind me, careful not to look at my reflection in the mirror, I pulled my clothes off carefully, making sure not to ruin my hair or makeup, I removed the new bra and underwear from the bag Alice had left in the room, removing the tags and pulling them on. The bra had a see-through back, and the front was black and lacy, matching the panties. Finally - I got to the dress.

I put it on carefully, again making sure not to ruin my hair, and then pulled the zipper on the side up. I took a deep breath, the dress was a comfortable materiel, but it hugged my body, pushing my breasts up and clinging to my hips, and poofed out a little bit from the hips. See through lace exposed my back and my hips, with subtle black flower prints running over it. I took a deep breath and finally turned around, my eyes closed as i steel myself, before opening my eyes again and looking at my reflection in the mirror.

The dress looked better than i ever thought it could on me, my hair fell almost to my hips in perfectly round ringlets, my eyes were smokey, matching my dress, my lips were a dark red, and my cheeks were perfectly rosy.

I dont think I ever wore so much makeup - certainly not so dark, it was new and foreign to me, and i surely wouldn't make it a habit.

I walked back into the room where Rose and Alice were finishing getting ready themselves, and scooped up the black flats on the floor and slipped them on.