"Mhm" he was staring at the building "It would seem so" I tried to follow his eyes on what he was looking at.

"Hey, let's go okay? I wanna be in that bubble with you" I smiled and bit my lip. He smiled at me opening the back door for me. "I promise you, I'll be okay" I kissed his nose and got into the car.

"Hi Mr. Stump"

"Hi Spencer" I smiled. He was looking up at the building again. Glaring. I grabbed his hand. "Peter come on" I tugged him to get him inside.  He just kept staring.  I got out of the car and grabbed his hips.  His head snapped over to mine "What's wrong?"

"He's watching us" He said "Me in particular.  I do not trust him"

"What do you mean he's watching us?" I asked. 

"From his office window.  If you look up he'll know I told you"

"I can play it off" I said.  I looked up for proof.  He really fucking was watching us.  Pete grabbed my chin and kissed me.  What good will this do?  Dumbass.  I hugged his neck pushing myself further into him.  It does pretty good for me, but the situation?  Nope.  He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and pulled away.

"Spencer, thank you.  But I wanna walk home with my fiancé" Pete said. 

"Of course sir" Walk?  It was a really far drive let alone a far walk.  Spencer drove down the street from us. 

"Walk?  Your house is an hour drive"

"We're going to your house.  And I don't trust it.  Not in a car too much can happen.  I feel better having you where I can see you" He pulled me to his waist and started walking us.  "I'm gonna look into this guy" he mumbled. 

"I think you're being over protective" I said.  People stared at us as we walked.  Some took pictures.  Some took video.  It was hard to be in love with someone so well known and rich.  I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand tangling our fingers together. 

"I'm allowed to be.  You're all I've got.  He obviously wants you" I snorted.

"He's straight.  And married.  To a woman.  Emphasis on straight" 

"Mhm" he mumbled.  I rolled my eyes as my apartment building came into view.  "Lunch was fun" he smirked.

"Yes, random handjobs are always fun" I said. 

"Aren't they just?"

"Then it's more fun when you won't let me give you one back"

"I wasn't that horny.  But you were apparently extremely horny"

"You palmed me and licked pizza sauce off my cheek" I hissed.  He smirked again.

"I enjoy bringing you pleasure" He said. 

"Maybe you can bring me some more then" I pulled his hand up to my mouth and sucked on his finger a little. 

"Maybe I can" He smirked. 

"Good, so you'll order me a pizza then?" I asked "Remember I like pepperoni.  Thanks baby" I kissed his cheek and walked into my apartment.  I loved being a tease.  Well, I loved to tease him.  He let out an annoyed noise from the back of his throat as he shut my door.

"Prick tease" he whispered.  I smirked as I pulled a bottle of water from my fridge.  I opened it slowly staring him directly in the eyes and sucked some water into my mouth.  His eyes went wide.  If only I had some popsicles.  I twisted the cap back on and 'accidentally' dropped the water he watched me bend over to pick it up.  He stared at me with an unreadable expression.  I ran my fingers through my hair. 

"What?" I asked innocently. 

"You're a fucking prick tease" He grumbled. 

"Who said I'm teasing?  All you have to do is ask" I smiled leaning against the wall.

"Then can we have sex?" he asked.

"Hm, nah.  I'm too tired.  I think I'll take a shower" He stared at me in shock.  I left the room to head to my bathroom.  He grabbed my hips from behind and threw me down onto my bed.  I laughed as he climbed on top of
me.  His erection pressed against me. "Little Peter seems to be awake"

"Stop it" he whined "That just ruins it" I laughed again.  He bound my hands with his tie.  I smiled.
-----
"I need to shower" I complained.

"I'm not moving" he laughed.  He kissed my shoulder.

"I smell bad" I pouted.  He smiled and kissed me.  I kissed back closing my eyes.

"I think you smell fine" He said.  I smiled.

"That's only because you just got laid"

"A little bit" we both laughed.  He smiled laying his head on my chest "I love this feeling"

"Me too" I whispered.  I ran my fingers through his beautiful hair. 

"Mm" He mumbled "I think I want you to move in with me but I'm a little scared to ask"

"Why?" I laughed.

"Too soon maybe?"

"He said as he lays here with his fiancé he met two months ago"

"Well fine, then will you move in with me?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll move in with you" I smiled.